Thursday, May 21, 2009



Currently Listening to: Flo Rida (Feat. Ne-Yo) - Be On You

Heyyys(: Sch has been great due to some reason(: Tomorrow NPD Dance. I dont feel like coming but unfortunately i cant. Saturday also ! Waaaaahhhhhh ~ Wait, i did say this thing on my previous previous post. Nahh, its okayyy. (: Tomorrow got ITE World. Will be coming sch at 11.30 but i'n not sure if Ain wanted to go out abit early for breakfast(: Today took some STUPID video with Ain. Thanks Nizar for tooking it. & I suuu-wear we've got nothing better to do. So enjoy laughing. haha. But pls ignore my hair, spec & my FACE. Really. hahaa. Happy watching ! *pause the song*



Ps: I cant stop laughing after viewing the video for so many times !



Anyway, this is a pic of Ain. I took this when she was lending my Hp mirror to comb her bangs. And secretly, i snappppp her pic. Sorry Ain ! hahaha(: