Wednesday, May 27, 2009



Currently Listening to: Achik & Nana - Memori berkasih


Feeling disappointed. That's all i could say for now. Dont asked me why. I dont bother to explain. Sorry for not meeting you guys. You guys should know why. Yet, imy guys. & also, my heart feels somethings that is not right. Idk why. Why must you do all this towards me ? Well, i can say that i dont know the whole story yet but pls why must you do this to me ? Sigh. I cant stop thinking abt this problems again and again. Those things that i heard ? True or not, idk. Now, the problems is still stuck in my brain. What should i do ? Oh pls ): I need some concentration for my study but this problems keep bothering me ! I've got a test tmrw and i dont think i will do well. You know, with this kinds of problems. Sighhsigh. Dont bother to asked me what problems i have cause i'm not in the mood to tell anyone. Only god knows why. *cry in silence*