Tuesday, May 12, 2009



Currently Listening to: Flo Rida feat Ne-Yo - Be on You


Hello there readers ! Tomorrow is my CTR Retake test. I still havent study. Maybe tonight. Seriously, i've been busy nowdays. & i still got my CTR Test on Thursday ! I've got floorball on Thursday, i've got NDP Dance on Friday, I've got NDP Dance AGAIN on Saturday. Urghhh. Sooo, as you can see, i've got no time to rest ): Exam is just 3weeks away ! & you dont see me revising my studies/works. Sheesh. Warda, wake up lah ! -.-'

Anyways, i took train just now, alone, since Ain is meeting her mum. Funny things happen. I wanted to laugh but i cant cause ppl might think that i'm crazy. But you know, i think that's not the right thing to do also. There's this one fat guy who was reading a book. Its called 'why men fall asleep after having sex'. Beside him, there is this woman (age ard 19) who wears a so called sexy clothes. (idk how to explain the clothes she wear, lol) So yeah, i noticed that he was not reading the book instead of looking at the woman *that thing* ! Hello, it was like so obvious ! Seriously. He kept looking at *that thing* ALOOTTT of times. He pretend to read but actually he was not ! Wttttt-f man that guy. He was so bloody pervert. & i guess the woman notice him looking at her *that thing* If she was me, i'll STRAIGHT AWAY sit another place or maybe just SLAP his face. LOL. Luckly it wasnt me. So ppl, pls be careful of pervert ppl out there. hahha(:

Played "Pim Pom Pak" in the canteen just now since there's a plenty of free time. I swearrrrrrrrrrrr it was embarrassing. Shall not played "Pim Pom Pak" in the canteen AGAIN ! & the forfeit was like, no comment. So yahh. (: hehes. eh ! Come lets shake hand again *winks* Lovesss.