Friday, May 08, 2009



Currently Listening to: Kanye West - Heartless

Just needed to update a lil bit before I hit the hay. The effects of my medication are kicking in as my eyes are shutting down. Yes, I'm extremely sleepy now but i dont feel like sleeping. Since there's no NDP Practice tmrw ! Yipeee. hehes. Haachewww ! Sniffss. Damn, I shouldn't have been so careless. I was having my half boiled eggs and pepper powder is always good to go with. I tried to pour it out from that small bottle of pepper powder and unexpectedly a small amount of it flew off into the ayer which kinda flew to my direction because the fan above me was blowing fast and strong. After 10 seconds I find myself sneezing none stop. Stupid mistake :P Haaachewww ! There its goes again. (:

I'm feeling damn HOT ! I do not know what the heck has been going on with the weather, it's been so hot and heaty. Everyone seems to feel so too. Oh please RAIN heavily with thunderstorm or something just for one whole day. If not people will fall sick again =/ Geehz, Suddenly, I miss hanging out the at beach. & i miss my babygirls ):

Anyways shazReena, i know you feels like a huge burden is lifted of in a sense. Though its sad to actually accept reality, but it has to be done. No point hanging on to the past. Its time to move on. A new dawn. A new beginning. A fresh start. Life must go on okay ! Dont be sad. I'll always be there for you remember ? :D

Btw, I'm happy for you though. Truth be said, you deserved better. And I bear all the blame. All the best to you. (: Currently craving for ice-cream ! :p