Wednesday, May 06, 2009



Currently Listening to: Akon ft Birdman - Its ok

Hello. Nothing much really happen in sch. Just that Mrs Ho told me that i need to retake for my CTR Paper due to some problems. Eyyss, its not my fault okay. So, i need to study again for the test. Its okay. I hope i will do well cause Mrs Ho told me that i did quite well in the previous paper. hehehs.

Finally my presentation is done ! (: & Yups i'm glad that i've not been banned from exam. Not even one. Although i know i've been skipping for quite sometimes. Expecially Lifeskill ! I've been walking ard the sch. haha. But now no more. hahaha. Thank god(: Sigh. Okay, i feeling rather tired now. I dont know why. Nvm. Floorball date has been changed. Its on thursday now. WTHH. I'm just plain lazy to attend the practice. But at the same time i miss playing floorball. Lol, what's up with that ? Nahh. I need to attend. ETON ! Bwk stick bsk. Aku mau rembat budak. Underground uhs beb. hahahha ! *winks*

I've been hyper-active in sch this few days. Well, some of them may know why. hahaha ! No lah, i'm just being hyper-active. That's all (: & Sorry to Indra ! Well, you should know why. haha. SORRY dude. Badadabom, i'm freaking boreddddd right now ): Someone entertain me pls.