Sunday, May 10, 2009



Currently Listening to: D.Brown - Parachute

Ignore my face *looks up* That's when i was in sec3. So yeahh. heehs(: Btw, I can't believe that we only have 3 nights left in our flat and then we'll be gone and in a completely different house. I'm looking forward to it so much but there's a big part of me that'll be sad to leave here. So many memories here.

Wednesday (moving day) is going to be hectic - I hope everything goes as smooth as it can do but I can see it being pretty stressful ! My dad & my uncle are helping out so we should get things shifted pretty quickly. The main stress is im shifting to my uncle house at admiralty first. June, THEN i'll be moving to my new house. Which is 1month still. Thats so tiring. & still, i miss my clothes. ): hahaha !

I'm in an extremely happy mood right now. It's quite insane, really. My fingers are typing a million words per minute, not really, but that's okay. I've recently began to obsessively watch youtube make-up tutorial videos. I have no idea how, why, or when this happened but suddenly I have a huge interest in cosmetics. Btw, i'm not into make-up actually. The reason, idk how to make-up my face. haha, how bad(:

Anyway, anyway, anyway. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my mother & to all mother's out there. Mothers are the sweetest gift from God to us. There is no way we can ever really thank our mother for all she does for us nevertheless we must make it a habit to keep reminding ourselves of the various sacrifices she made while raising us. Mothers' Day is the best time to say in words how much you love and care for your mum. Oh well, Mother, I cant deny that you have been the greatest mother even tho, sometimes i feel that your not. But anyways, Thank you for all the things you have done for me. I may not understand you on some things but I know that you're only doing what you know is right for me. I thank God for giving you as my mum because there's no other mother who could replace you to me. "Thank you" may not be enough so receive my kiss ! (I did gave you kiss just now in the morning) haha, & i'm sorry if i never gave you anything due to not enough money. I'm broke ): So sorry, but anyways i'll promise you i'll study hard. As you say. (: Love you mother ! :D With love, as always(: