Monday, June 01, 2009



Currently Listening to: 6ixth Sense - Tanpa (Repeating again & again)


And here it goes. I know you've moved on, moved on for good, but there are things you don't know, things that I don't show; things that I hide inside. I know to you it seems like I didn't care, seems like I was never there, but there was never once a day that you didn't cross my mind a million times. And believe me, if I could go back, I would, but things are different now. Time caught up with us and broke us apart. But that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is that you left me and that I left you, with words unspoken and a story unread. Words that are still trying to escape my heart and reach out to you, words that don't notice that time has past; words that still have meaning. What bothers me is that you didn't see the tears I cried and you didn't know that I lied when I told you I was okay. What bothers me is that you still cross my mind a million times a day and even when I'm sleeping, I can still hear your voice telling me how much you love me or how much you miss me and that's the only time I'm ever happy. It's when I'm reminiscing about you and dreaming about us. But when reality hits me, it just kills me. But the thing that bothers me the most is that all of this could have been prevented if I had just said something or done something, and the only thing that doesn't bother me is that I've learned a valuable lesson; you don't really know what you got until it's gone.

I don't dwell on the past. My history can't be erased, but my future has yet to be written. Make the most of what's going to happen instead of worrying about what you can't change. Don't waste your time being sad, because you're wasting away moments in which you could be happy. (: So that's it. I wanna study for my CTR Exam tmrw. DTG exam, dont asked me how, result will tell you guys. (: Much loves ! :D