Monday, June 08, 2009



Currently Listening to: Florida - I just wanna know


Hey guys, i've changed my link. Anyways, i've not been updating for 2days because i've been admitted to the hospital for 3days 2 night. I've got a high fever straight after my NDP Dance. I dont know how could that happen. Hah. Went to hospital at 7pm and i was admitted at 10+pm, see how long i waited ! Sheesh. Doc told me i have a gastric flu and a really high fever. I need to rest well, dont stress up and eat HEALTHLY. Did i stress up ? LOL. idk. & Yups, he told me that i've been eating alot and alot of junkies food. & he dont allow me to eat junkies food for 5days ? WTF. haha. I'm so sad ): Can i break the rule ? (: Anyways, thanks guys for your concern althought i didnt tell most of the ppl. Well, its not that I dont want to tell you guys but i didnt want to make you guys worried that's all. & now, i'm okay. Feeling much much better. & i swear i dont want to admitted to hospital AGAIN. The reason: Its so fucking boring. They thought my hands are like toys. (injection here and there? =.=') The food is horrible. (sorry, but really) Scary at night. haha. REALLY. :D nahh, now i'm back home ! Such a happy pills ! :DD i did took pics secretly. Hmm, i shouldnt took pics because they dont allow. But my hands are itchy. My bad. (: Guys, if you think staying at hospital is great, pls try and stay there. HAHA(:

Topic changed. I'm moving out from Raden house soon. Yeahh, new house beybeh. I just cant wait. I'll shift to my new house maybe on the 14June. Yerps. Many things happen this week and next week. Let me just show you my schedule.

-10June (NDP Dance at Kranji Camp), should i go ?
-13June (NDP Dance at Kranji Camp), =.='
-14June (Shift to my new house), Yesyesyes !
-15June - 17June (Blaze Camp), Excited but not that excited. Understand ? hees.
-20June (NDP Dance at Marina bay), Must go.


Thats thats, the rest of the days, i need to restwell. If not i'm going to admitted at the hospital again. NO, i dont want that to happen. Please. Once enough. heehs. Okay, i'm done updating. I need to rest, my mum is starting to nag at me. You know, i have a LONG rest at the hospital, and when i went back, i need to rest again ? Gosh, looks like i'm a lazy pig. haha. BUT i'm not ! (: Much Loves.

PS: Sorry giler for not letting you know. I dont wnt to make you worried. I promise if anything happens, i will tell you okay dear friend ? Love yah. *winkswinks*

My sister took this. I dont know whats her motive ?
I'm not sure what the red labels for ?
(: