Wednesday, June 17, 2009



Currently Listening to: Flo Rida - Right Round


Hello guys ! I'm back finally ! Got miss me right ? hahaha. Oh wells, Blaze Camp 1 at Sarimbun was great ! First thing first, i'm in Red Team. My fav colour(: As usual, we were very shy on the first day of the camp but i tried to makes friends because its a leadership camp. So what for keeping quite right ? As you know i dont really talk much. So yups. First activity was rafting i guess ? Its fun. Played with the "MILO POOL" (its actualy a mud pool) I know its sound disgusting. In the first place, i think of that way too. But as its goes, its really fun. The mud is actually good for your skin. & i its true. You ppl should try(: The water is really really cold. Jovin and I was shivering continously. Its funny actually. heehs(:

Campfire was the BEST ! I was shouting like mad ppl. Only they knows how. I was being hyper-active. They were shocked seeing my reaction that way. haha. & now my leg hurts/my stomach hurts (because of laughing) my throat hurts (because of shouting, shouting, shouting AND shouting) Seriously. Good job to Farhan. Red Team won the dance competition. Btw, I LOVE THE DANCEFLOOR ! We shake it all night and dancing like we're drunk. haha. Nice movement Farah, Dayah & Sarah. *winks* For the second night, we didnt sleep. Listening to each of their stories is really fun. (:

Overall, i really enjoy this Leadership Camp. Makes me have the confident to communicate more with other ppl. I really learn alot abt this camp. Those misunderstand, we just kept it aside and have fun. My team is really great. They are such a adorable/funny/hyper-active/fun/supporting bunch of ppl. Nice knowing all of them. & i think we are the only group who is the noisy. (:

The Guys: Fareez, Aidil, Shahrizan, Fitri, August, Farhan, Kevin and Vincent.
The Girls: FarahD, Jovin, Lin, Amalina, Liyana, Elisha and Sharon.


I love you all. & I'm starting to miss them already. Their jokes really makes my day in the camp. Pics will be up, but not now. I'm waiting for August to upload it inside his facebook. Faster lahh eh ! I cant wait to see the pics. For now that's all(:



Wa tanya lu sapa?

RED TEAM !!