Tuesday, June 09, 2009



Currently Listening to: Sean Paul - So Fine


I cant stop laughing looking at my pic. hahaha. Its so funny(: Oh Well, yesterday i went out with dear Mazlina & Saedah. I was suppose to rest at home but nahh. Mum scolded me for that. See how stubborn. haha. Well, they wanted to see my condition, so yups. Meet them at Bishan and after that went to Ang Mo Kio to accompany Saedah to buy something. Ate at Banquet and talk abt our secondary sch life. I cant stop laughing by then. Its so funny. Took bus from Ang Mo Kio to wlds. Talk rubbish inside the bus, laugh until my stomach hurts. Meet Saiful for awhile since he wanna see me. -.-' Btw, thanks for the fruit punchy. :D They both REALLY made my day. iloveyouboth ! :DD

Will be going to police post later. I wanna change address. *eyebrown up & down* For now, i need to rest. Till here ! :D



Here is your video Mirul, sorry for making you wait for so long. My bad(: