Wednesday, June 24, 2009



Currently Listening to: Nagging from my Mum.



Wheather today is soo cooling ! I loved it. Anyways guys. I'm really disappointed. Yes, disappointed with my result. This is the reason why i didnt study hard enough. ): So my result is:

CTR:B
EFC:B
DTG:B
ITI:C

If i'm not wrong.
A: Excellent (85 & above)
B: Very Good (75-84)
C: Good (65-74)
And the rest, i'm not to sure.

Seeeeee, i dont even get a fucking A. Sigh. Parampampam, i should work hard at the end of the year. Andy Seah HonMing, i promise you. haha. Anyways, congratulation friend. You always win me unfortunately, since secondary sch ! I want a revenge. *evil smile* haha. Nah, im just kidding. Keep up the good work. I'm happy for you. For the rest of my friends, i dont know ur result yet. But anyways, gd luck ehss. (: I woke up at 8am sharp today. Semangat ehs(: But then, i get a disappointed result. Sigh. Okay done. Chows.