Friday, June 12, 2009



Currently Listening to: Kris Allen - No Boundries


HELLO(: *looks up* Yes, i know i got a smelly face. I was sick and tired resting at home until my face looks like that. *shake head* hehes. Just came back from my house. (New house duh?) Accompany my Mum. Finally, i got to choose my own room ! Going to makeover that room. I'm so excited ! *hyper* hehes. Anyways anyways, NDP tmrw ! *scream* Hopefully the weather is fine tomorrow. Pls make a windy weather tmrw. PLSPLS (: I dont want to admitted again. haha.

Alright, ppl have been saying whether i'm feeling better or not. Yes ppl, i'm feeling much much better now. Thanks you for your concern. I have recover from fever and gastric flu because i dont wish to admitted to the hospital again. hehes. (idk how may times must i say this, lol) But really, thanks guys. Love you all. Promise to take care of myself. :D

Oh yes, last wed, i met up with Xuan Wei since its like how many mths i havent see him in sch. LOL. Thought of slacking with Hid, Maz & Saedah but they are all buzy. So i dont wish to disturb them. Slack under his void deck. Yes, me & him. Such a lame-oo, i know. But i had fun talking with him. He knows/understand how i feel. Very clever (: (12121212, you know what i mean Xw ?) haha. But unfortunately, he has to go back at 8. Met Andy after that. Talk abt some stuff. & So sweet of him to sent me home. We walked from Xuan Wei house to my uncle house. (we sent Xw home) Its quite far you know. Thanks you very much. (idk how many times i must thank you again and again, hahah) & of coz, sorry to trouble both of you. :D This is the reason why i still love my sec sch friends(:

To YOU:

Have fun on ur trip okayyy. Enjoy ur holiday alright ? Nah, dont need to buy for me anything :D Its doesnt matter lah giler. I'm going to miss you for sure(: See see see, i'm starting to miss you again you know ! Well of coz, ur voice, your LATE calls, your msg. haha, But you must thank me for accompanying you last night ! Nonono, not just last night. Starting frm last Mon. :DD Hope you have a safe journey. I'll pray for you dont worry. Just text me when you reach home alright MJ ? hahahahaa ! Dont scold me for calling you that tau tau tau ! *cheeky smile* (: Take care loves.