Saturday, June 06, 2009



Currently Listening to: Radja - Jangan Sakiti Aku LAGI ):


Down with high fever. Down with cough blood or smth ? I dont know what happen. Straight after NDP Dance i'm not feeling well. Acutally it was yesterday but i guess because of the sun, its make it worst. Sigh. I need to go to the hospital later. Pray for me so that i'm not admitted to the hospital. I wanna stay at home ! ):

Change url. I dont wish my Bestf to read. i'm sorry. i'm sorry ): Thanks Abdullah for your advice. Thanks you so much. I didnt know that this thing might happen. Seriously. & i need to put aside my love for you if you want me to treat you as friend. But now, its just not the right time for me to treat you as friend. I need a break for my heart. I need a break for everyhing. You hurt me alot. Thanks BESTF. Thanks you for hurting me. Till we met in the future. PS: BF stands for BESTF, not BOYFRIEND.