Saturday, June 27, 2009



Currently Listening to: Zura-Zura


Hello(: I wont be updating much this week or most prolly next week. Today i got NDP Rehearsal. Tmrw i go some occassion. Mon-Thurs i'll be going Malaysia-KL. And sooo, prolly i'll be updating on Friday. I wont be online that much also. I'm super buzy like these fews weeks. Sighh. But its okay. Miss me like again. haha.

Yesterday met my AinSyg at 4pm. Sorry babe i was late. Had Double Chocolate Frapp like again. Sat at Mac Cafe and began our stories. We suppose to meet LS (my partner) but then he cancle it. Baru nk belanje starbucks. Haiyer. haha. But its okayy. Ain saw Mas Selamat Clone, blotted fish (idk if its spell correctly), and more. Ps: Ain keluar dengan Mat Botak ! hahaha. *inside jokes* You must thank me you know ! haha(: NDP yesterday was also okayy. Miss some of them. We play heart attack while waiting for our turn. Yes i know, very childish. But it was fun. Laughing like super crazy ppl. & my stomach hurts. heehs.

Wanna prepare later. Anyway, enjoy this video of my little niece. She only 3years old. Pls mind my laughing. haha. Enjoy okays. Later, WARDA(: