Friday, June 05, 2009



Curently Listening to: Akon - Keep You Much Longer


EXAM OVERRRRRRR, HOLIDAY HEREEEE ! Yeah baby yeah. hahaha. *my face on that pic show i'm not feeling well(:* Yesterday karaoke was overall fun. Thanks for making me rush home and when i reach there, no ppl. BEST ? haha. Nahhh. Its okay. I'm sorry, i'm kinda not feeling well. But hey i did sing 4 songs i think ? Pics at Hid camera. I've got no mood to take pics all. Sorry guys. But i had fun with you guys. Really :D Now I'm missing bf, Dula, Maz, Hid, Linsih, Mira, Aisha, Andy and My Honey ! Btw honey, thanks for your advice but i prefer Andy advice. hahaa ! :D Sorry bf, i'll treat you as i treat you last time. Dont worry dear :D Start a fresh start a fresh ! *smile*

I'll be reactive my private blog again. So if i think its too personal to update here, i'll upated at my private blog. So yeahh ppl(: Tell me why you deserve to read my private blog ? :DD

Oh btw, yesterday night while otw home, i have been chase by dont know who ! Fuck that guy okay ? I dont know why he chase me. Do i look like i own you something ? No right ? I swear i was scared that time. haha. I wish you can see my reaction. Anyways, bf, why you never sent me home ? ): hehs, takper, i understand. Tmrw NDP Dance. Looking at the weather now, i dont know how i can survive tomorrow. I need to wear blue shirt. & i dont have blue shirt. How ? Buy ? I've got no money. See lahhhh ! wth. Kay nvm. I'm burning hot right now. I need a fan now. haha. Okays guys, till here. (: