Saturday, June 13, 2009



Currently Listening to:


Hello guys(: Finally, i'm done packing up my things for camping on Mon-Wed(: Heehs. Gonna miss you ppl. And pls do miss me. hahaha ! Nah, just kidding. Wont be updating tmrw since i'm buzy. So here is my last post and i'll be back on wed. (:

Ndp today was okay except that i've turn DARK DARK DARK DARK DARK BROWN ): Two colour tones of my skin. *screams* i dont want laaaaahhhh ! *pathetic face* I want my skin back pls ! ): And yups, today lunch was bloody hell. Seriously. I dont feel full after eating it and oh wells, i throw it away. Waste food i know, but its just so .. no comment. Of coz, i do appreciated them for providing us lunch. Thanks you very munchy. But the food just not suits me. (:

Pic up. This pic is on the 3rd June, celebrating love birthday. I know, pic is expire but there's nothing wrong right(: Enjoy. And yupsyups, took video just now with my ainSyg. I'm lazy to upload here. So if you ppl wanna see the video, just click to her blog -ainWOW. Alright ? (: Btw, FarahD - I know how you feel darl. Its okay, you just move on okay ? More ppl loves to see you happy. Dont be sad alright. I'll be there if you need me to listen to your sarrow. Love you & Stay strong girl. You can do it ! :D Much loves.

Ni anak yg aku syg.
(:
CUTE !
Nie closefriend aku yg paling best tgh nyanyi.
Hakim singing. lol. And i seat beside dula because no placde to seat):
Dula.
NDP. They just rock(: (sorry not clear, facebk is more clear)