Sunday, April 12, 2009



Currently Listening to: Fast & Furious 4 - Shark City Click


Hello(: Ohh yes, today morning, went to cemetery to visit my grandmother. Ohh, i miss my grandmother so much. I hope she's doing fine with her own world. I miss her smile, i miss her jokes, i miss the way she came inside my room and see whether i've fallen asleep or not, i miss her cooking, i miss taking care of her. I miss EVERYTHING abt her. Only god know how much i miss my grandmother. Sigh. Okayy, skip abt this. Anyways, i love you grandmother(: Forever will. :D

After went to cemetery, went to have our breakfast at Tanjong Pagar. Okay i know, very far ! haha, but well, i sleep all the way inside the car. heehs. Order Chappati. I've been craving for that food actually, so finally ! (: Talk abt June holiday. Mum plan to go to Genting Highland. Okay, hopefullyy ! I've been wanting to go there. But see how its goes(: Dont want to talk much abt it. (Jangan selalu mengharap takot tak jadi !) :D

Went to Haji Bakar Travel to pay for my grandfather trip to Mekkah. So yeahh, since mum is going to Haji i think ? So yups, wait for them. I swear i waited for them like super long. While waiting, gossip abt the ppl over there. HAHA. I mean, the ppl who went inside the Hotel 81. So yeahh. Should not type here. :DD

Reach home around 12.00pm, have my lunch and then mum asked me whether i wanted to follow her see house. So yeaahh, i feel bored at home so i follow my mum. Errr, near my uncle house. Its like 1min walk to his house ? I mean not even 1min ! LOL. Mum decided to take that house which to me, hmmmm. Idk what to say. haha. But its okayy. Hopefully get that house. Since its near my uncle house & so happy that i will have my own bedroom. Weeeeeee ! Ader privacy cikit beb ! (if get that house loh) (:

Well, i think i better stop here. I want to iron my clothes & prepare for sch tomorrow. Kay, semangat. Aku tau. hahaa. Till here, Loves(: