Saturday, April 11, 2009



Currently Listening to: Chris Brown - Heart aint a brain.


Hello(: Alright, i'm updating. So well, i'll be accompanying my Mum to Kallang later. I'm so lazy to accompany her. Looking at the whether right now make me feel like staying at home and have a good sleep. But what to do. Sigh. Hopefully the plan is cancel. Hmmm, Just one more day to go and i'm back to sch ! Weeeeeeeehee, i cant wait to meet my dear friends. I know they miss me like ALOTTT. (right qiqi & haiqal?) heeehs.

Cut my hair two days ago. Okay, NOT MUCH different except for my fringe. Urgh, my fringe turns out to be 'whatever lah ur fringe' Seriously. Sometimes, its turns out to be nice but sometimes it turns out to be ugly. Wt-efff man ? I hope its doesnt turn out to be ugly on my first day to sch. If it is, you will see how fustrated i am. Just imagine ? *bang table* (cey, marah sey ?) nahh, i thing i need a cut for my fringe. AGAIN ? I see how. (:

Frankly speaking, i've been studying my ITI and seriously i dont really understand a thing. I mean like, i cant memorise most of the things. Ive not been studying my EFC & CTR because i've been busy studying ITI ONLY ! This is horrible. Sigh. I've been writing notes for my ITI so that its easier for me to understand & study but still, not much different. Sigh. Hopefully the common test will extend to next week. PLSPLSPLS ! Sigh.

Will be out from this house at the end of April. Still havent found a house yet. Which idk when ! When my mum wanted to buy the house, the owner decided not to sell the house. Wt-effff ! Its really irritating. I cant wait to stay at my new house laaaaaah. Sigh. So, basically, i'll be moving to my uncle house at Admiralty. Idk how long i'll be staying there. Maybe for 2months or longer. Sigh.

Its raining. Awwww, i feel like bumping myself to my lovely cosy/soft bed. heehs. & yah, im truly sorry if i've not been replying ur msg. (Due to some reasons) :D Anyways, do you notice of the *sigh* ? LOL, i've been using it more then 3 times. Oh well, that indicates how depress (depress ker ?) i feel right now. Sigh deeply. Oops, there its goes again. 0.o ? Alrightalright. i really got to go. Till then, love.