Friday, April 17, 2009



Currently Listening to: Wale feat. Lady GaGa - Chillin'


Hello(: Sorry for not updating. Been busy lately. I've been reaching home late and theres no time for me to update my blog. Well, sch was as usual. & you know, tuesday i've got floorball training. Sad to say that only 5 people were present. We have our fitness training. & i swear its really tiring. My elbow and stomach hurts so much due to doing some exercise ! You know its really really really painful doing those exercise. Its not the easy exercise okay ! -.-' & now, i can still feel the cramp on my stomach. But well, thanks to dearest Saiful for the oil. Its works ! :D Love yah dude.

Yesterday was effing fun ! We are suppose to stayback for our project BUT, we ended up playing childish games. haha. You know, its fun ! First, we played 'pepsi cola 123' i know its lame. haha. But its funny. There's this part i fall down because of qiqi ! HAHAHA. After that, played 'musical chair', i won ! Well, i'm good at those kinds of games. hahaha ! & then, go back around 4(:

Just came back from Firizqqi house. Prepare for our presentation which will be on Monday. I need to do my script and Hafiz script as well. He should do his script himself but since he dont bother abt it then i need to do for him. Well, i have enough of you. I dont want to talk much already. Its up to you now whether you want to do or not. We have been giving you more chances but if you still continue like this, then i really dont know what to say. As i say to him last time, dont keep depending on us. & dont expect us to feed you like baby. Your mature enough to think but i dont think ur mature. Sorry to say this, its the fact. Btw, your suppose to do the inbound presentation with them but since you dont bother, den well, there's no way to talk abt it so much.

Sigh, i done updating my blog. I'm sorry if its dull and bored. Not much stories to update abt. Jeng jeng jeng, i'm done ! (: Hastalavista beybehh !

PS: *look at my pic* My cheeks look chubby uhs !