Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello ;DD Okayyy, unexpected. i PASS my MATHS ! Omgggg, that's was superrr cool. errr, i mean JUST PASS. 21/40 Basically NOT that GOOD. i'm nt that happy just that, 'tk sia-sia aku belajar' hahahaa ;D Overall, i PASS ALL my common test. Is that great or whatt ? hahaa. Happy giler lahh oii ;P

Sch was okayy, JUST THAT some ppl love to HAVE a fight. haishh. Whatever lah with those ppl. i dont careeee ;D anyways i'm feeling very apathetic and hungry all the time. IDK whyy. Nowdays, i love to eat ALOT at night. Ooooo, i'm going to become fatt. hahha. You think ? i dont think so. Even thought i ate alot, my weight is still the same. Ohhh pathetic =.= But my mum said that, my cheeks is growing. You know what i mean ? haha. & someone pinch my cheeks and he say 'mcm baby sey pipi kau' TRUE kaper ? hahaha. NOT ;P

This is probably going to sound really stupid. I DREAM abt something last night. I feel like I'm on a train. A train that's about to crash. And I can't get off. I can't reach the doors to get off. Something always ends up pulling me back, away from them. I'm heading for the crash. ahahaha, i know this is nonsense ;D

Anyways, Tomorrow will be sleeping at Raden's house. Ohhh, should i say yes ? hahaa. YES ! ;DD Sleeping there for 2days. Abg Syafiq is getting married soon. i mean REALLY SOON. 2March i guess. Yeaaaa. Woohoo. I feel excited & i feel like i'm the one MARRIED. *dreaming* hah, okayy lets get back to work. LOLOL ;D soo, My relatives from KL & Kelantan are coming down. i'm soo happy to see all of them again. Awwwww, i miss them luhh. But i'm nt sure if abg long is coming down. i hope so ! ;DD & we can have a chit-chat sharing session. hahaha. Craps ;D Okayy soo, i gtg. i'm doing my brownies since mum asked me too. She is sooo lazy. haha. Ohh noo, i'm just joking abt that. Its me who wanna do it by myself. & That's not for me. For abg syafiq. Soooo yeaaa. i'm off. Bye lehhh ;D

Ps: i've fall in love AGAIN. ohhh man ! :/