Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hello People. Sorry for not updating. Kinda Tired. Ohh you know lahh, i'm tired because of friday, saturday & sunday. I've not been sleeping for 3days. Ohh shut upp. Its so tiring. REALLYY ! My Eyesbag is WORST ! =.= I cant wait to see those videos that my sister took for the wedding. WaaaWaaaWeeee ;D Ohh yes, i've taken LOTS, LOTS of pic. Oooooo, i'll upload it here. But wait, i havent finish my STORIES. hahaha ;D Basically, i just reach home from johor. Send orang kelantan. I'm gonna miss abg long. haha. Ohh wait, June Holiday i'm coming. Insyaallahhhhh ;D But its make me kinda angry just now. JAM =.= Well i hate JAM, who dont's ? JAM as in traffic JAM or something not Strawberry JAM. haha. i know you all have brains, but just for your info and i've started my craps ;D

Mas Selamat, Semoga KAU tk SELAMAT. Oooooo, this is so memalukan masyarakat MELAYU or ISLAM. Really ! Erghhh, Bloody Kambing lah LU. But its kinda SCARY siaaaa. hahhaa. Haishh, i pray you will get caught really soon. PLEASE. heh. Okayyy, Okayy. Enough of that SELAMAT. Soo dearrr syggg, i love youuu ! Yess, YOU sygg ;DD heh. Do appricate me okayy ? Think of the concequences before making a desicion. If not, you will regret like some other ppl. Fyi, i dont like to see my bf or my ex-bf suffer or in pain or REGRET abt what he has done to me. But if they want it that way, then i'll give. When i say enough is enough. But if continue hurting me or whatsoever, faced the fact. i'm not blaming at whoever. But if there is fate between me and you. Why nott ? & yes, for the final time, i'm NOT blaming at whoever. dont TERASE. Thanks You ;D

Sch today was fun. Not really fun actually. But quite fun. Understand what i'm talking ? LOLOL ;D Basically, Monday i'll be going on to the stage. Take PRIZE. ;D hahahah. Best in Basic Malay. LOL, whatever. Have a mini rehersal today which is super bored. Yeaaaa. =.= But nvm. i'm PROUD of myself. Ceyyy, Ceyyy, Ceyyy ! haha. Ohhhhh shit, i need to save up my money ! Like ALOT. Shup up. ;] Yeaaaaaa, June Holiday will be going to Kelantan which i cant wait for. Yahoooo ;D i'm happy, idk why. But of coz, i hope i can goo. hehe. Okayy soo, till here. i'm HUNGRYY. My gosh, i'm gonna grow fat. haha ;D Pictures here. There's alot actually, BUT LAZY. Like duh. haha. & WHEN IS MY TURNNNNNNNNNNNN ? haha. BYE lehhh.


Ps: Baby, you have fall into my trap ;D