Friday, March 21, 2008

Hello SweetHearts ! Hahaha, Okayy basically, i just came back from Expo with mum. Nothing Much. Just that i bought something which is totally niceeee. Food i mean ? haha.

Yesterday was basically great. Sadly Saedah was not in sch to join the fun together. Suppose that i should sit with Saedah but she never came to sch & i sit with Maz. Its really FUN ! i miss sitting with her in class. haha. Saiful & Abdullah was like usual. Making HELL jokes. & there's this part, whereby we should show the whole class what body languages means. & Hell yeah ! i love Jia Liang, Png & Jin Rong reaction. its totally funny & cuteee ! ahaha i could'nt stop laughing. Seriously. If i know its show be that funny, i'll take video. haha. but too bad. i love my classmates ! hehe. Err wait, i mean SOME. Unfortunetly some are just sucks. ;/

For the main time, i'm using my computer. My Laptop has gone for repairing. Grrr, mcm whatever gitu kann ? I miss my laptop ! i cant log in to msn when i'm using computer. Presicely ! & my computer is DAMN SLOW ! Urghhh, that's the reason why i love using my laptop THEN my computer. Nvm, i should be patience. ;D but i cant be patience. haha. =.=

Ohhh Hunneeyy ! I Miss Youu. I wonder when i can meet you. Seriously I Miss Youu. Haishhh. Anyways, i'm going to rebond my fringe SOON ! & i'm going to buy new hp SOON ! YAY ! i can't waittttttttttttt ! Whhhoohooo ! & abt rebonding my hair. Nope i mean fringe. idk if i can. But when i told mum abt this, she just kept quite. So you think what's the ans ? YES ? Ohh, Pleasse. i need a YES answer. haha. ;DD Ohh, nothing much to say today. Hmmm, i think i'll end it here. BYE lehh.

PS: ILOVEYOUSYG !