Thursday, March 27, 2008

Heyyyyyyy ;D Basically, i went to marsiling just now to rebond my hair. i mean fringe. & guess what ? "SHOP CLOSED" wthwth ? Waste of my time. I really hope that i can rebond my fringe today. Grrrr, so yeaaaa, postponed to this monday. Purrr >_< Tomorrow will be going back late. Basically i'm ONE of the students audience. Frankly speaking, i dont wanna go actually but mr yeo asked me too. haishh, but its okayy, my last year in EVG. ;DDD

Saying abt my last year in EVG, we just have another 4 More Months to N Level. (minus sch holidays) i guess its 4 more month. Yerps. So yeaaa, i really need to study hard for my N Level. I wanted to have the course which i'm interested in. TOURISM ;D Favourite hehh. haha. & i find that time past by so fastt. Really. Haishh. I'm gonna miss my classmates. Those memorise that we have been together. Let me tell you this before its happen. hah. I goona cry when its graduating dayy. SERIOUS. ;D Awwwwww, okayy before i get emo i better change topic. hahaha. ;D & fyi, i treat my classmates as my FAMILY. I'm not shy with my classmates because we have been together for 4YEARS. & they are my family. i love those ppl who makes my day happy EVERYDAY eventhought some are just like shit. ;D

Sometimes i'm scared abt my bf. Really. He got lots of girl FRIENDS. You know sometimes girl are just too *mentel* Well, i did say to him. 'If you wanna be friends with those girls, i allow but just dont get too much' Even IF those girl touching him or whatsoever i WONT allow okayy ? Its just so GRRR. Like one of my friends say 'SOME guys likes girls to touch him' agrreedd ? i guess so. and i mean some not ALL ;D that's what i'm scared of. But i trust him. anyways, 1month is coming soo. ;p

School was okayy except for some PEOPLE. That bitchy face. Grrr, whatever luh ehk. =.= Saturday & Sunday will be a buzy day for me. Yess, i guess ? Going to cousin places. huhur. & of coz, not to forget. Study for EOA !! haha. i wanna win Andyy ;D Can right ? hehe. i guess i gtg. BYE lehh.