Sunday, March 16, 2008

"To his super ex girlfriend, not to get in ur Business, but jst leave him alone will do."

Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg. Its been long time since i LEAVE him okayy ? What's up with thatt ? Ewwhhh ! Puhhh-Lease. You are joking me right ? hahaha. Ohh mann, nowdays ppl are funny. Really. Just look for yourself. Ohh, whatever. hahaha. His EX bf, & Her EX gf make me laugh like nobody business. Perasan-tan btl siaakkk. Since when i disturb your DEARLY BESTFRIEND or BEST BOYFRIEND huh ? Get the THING right before saying anything WILL you ? O.M.F.G. !

School reopens tomorrow. Awwww, sooo boring. But cant wait to meet up with my favourite ppl. hehe. & i'm getting hyper. IDK why ! hahahhaa. Like faiz say, THE BAPOKS GANG. hahahahha ! ;DD

Dear Maz,

You have been suffer enough. I dont want you to suffer anymore. I know you love him, YES. But do you think its work by all means ? He always break your heart. Like i say before. If you never protect yourself, who does ? Eevnthough i did protect you, but its just a shortwhile. You must make your decision darling. Its a sad thing to see my own bestfriend hurt. Have a slow talk with him darling. Or do you want me to help you ? Yes, i'll. Just for you darling. Anything beep me okayy ? Or, you can ask our DOCLOVE to help. hahaha ! SAEDAHHHH ;D

Ohhh i gtg. i need to prepare my things for tomorrow. & Yes, i'll be receiving prizes on stage. Awwww, hahhaa. Wish me LUCKS ;DDD BYE lehh. ;D