Monday, March 10, 2008




Hello Humans ! I feel like updating. Hahaha. So yeaaa. What a lovely day today. As in the whether. Feel good you know. haha. Anyways, just finish shopping with mum i guess. i bought alot of things siaaaa. Omggg, but nvm. its my OWN money. And now left $10. hahaha. But nvm, Oh WAIT ! OMG ! i forgotten abt on thursdayyy. Shit. i suppose to bring $20. Ohhh mann. Nvm. Should ask from my grandmother then. LOL. & i wanna save up my money AGAIN. As you know for my trip to Kelantan ;D i suppose to study on June holiday but Nvm, I should take a ONE week break thought. ;DDD

Basically, i'm invited to Brandon Png birthday party tomorrow, but i guess i never go. Ehemm Ehemm, Sorry. I've another plan with boyfiee. ;DD I miss him like hell lots okayy ? So, you should understand me. haha. ;p Whatever =.- But if i never go out with boyfiee, i think i should go. Sooo, Lest see. ;D

Thursday i swear i'm gonna have lots of fun with my FAVOURITES ppl. Woohoo. I cant wait. Okayy soo enoughh. Enough. LOLOL ;D i'm bored currently. So Sorry if there's abit of craps here. Typoo - ALOT ;D Short post i guess. I gtg. Chows. ILYVM ;D BYE lehh.

PS : Baby, your a little more that what i call AMAZING =)