Monday, March 24, 2008

Hello MyHoneyMudPie ;D Well, Basically i'm just stress. LOL. i wanna buy that hp lah. Its just that i cant wait okayy ? arghhh. But mum say waste of my money paying the bills for every month. But wth ? i really want that hp. haha. i cn save my money $100 for a month. So there's dont need to worry abt right ? hmmm, but who knows ehkk ? Omg, i dont know lahh ! Now i'm short for $36 & Where am i going to dig that money ? Lend my grandmother ? Ohh not again. She just lend me $50. Lend my mum ? Also cannot. She is paying for my N Level fees which is $300 ! Like wth ? So expensive. & i still own her $15 (something which i bought) + $40 (trip to kelantan). Ohhhhh, soooo grrrr. & abt the rebonding, i wont rebond my fringe. Just that i'll be using some kinds for material to make my fringe straight tomorrow. Maz will do it for me. Okayy, save me lots of money already. If not i should pay another $15 ? WTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTH ! =.=

School was fun. As in making jokes with friends are fun. not STUDY. Typically ! Duhh. haha. Awwwwwwwww, i miss my honeyy bodohhh ! i've not been seeing him for such a long time. haishhh. & i'm sorry if this 1 month i never give you anything. not that i dont want. i wanted too but i got noooo moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ???!! arghhh. maybe the 2 month okay honeyy ? haha, ily ;D okay so i gtg. i cant wait for tomorrow. as in, i cant wait to see the effects of my hair. LOL ! BYE lehh.