Saturday, March 29, 2008

Short Conversation with Mum ;

Me; Maamaa, i'll be cutting my fringe 'bangs' & i'll rebond it. How ? Cann ? Suits me ?
Mum; Idk lahh, Your own decision.
Me; Okayy Okayy, but can right ? Nice ?
Mum; Yalahh.


& guess what ? i was like YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! hahahha. Random ;D but seriously. Its greatt. i cant waitt. I hope on mon, the shop was not close. If not ehhh, i burn down there shop(ehh, ehh mcm phm) haha. Anyways, today went to my grandmother cuzzin place. & its was Superrrr Bored ehh ? =.=

Tomorrow will be going to my cuzzin place also. Basically there's wedding going on. I'm lazy like seriously. But i must go. Because or my auntie. She's close to me. & mum forced me too. =.= So yeaaa.

& Yeerpss. I'm still studying my EOA. Grrrr, but dont worry, i'll be continue-ing to study for it. *grins* Ohh guess what ? Brandon Png make my day YESTERDAY. LOLOL ;D he's really fuunnyy. Well, honours day was quite boring. & he make a joke that make me laugh like hell. Joker ;DD anyways, that's all i'm going to sayy. Kinda lazy to update more. haha. ;p BYE lehh.