Tuesday, April 01, 2008





Hello ;D So basically, *look up* my new hair. LOL. How's do i look in it ? Ugly ? Pretty ? hahaha. MUM was like scolding me. WTH ! She agreed but then ??? This is SHIT. Okayy whatever.

Anyways, School was a shit to me. TODAY. really. I just hate you. Yes you bitch. Seriously. What's ur motive doing such things towards us ? Jealous ? Jealous of what ? This is nonsense okayy ? Even thought if you hate me or whatsoever, dont show it to me. Frankly speaking, i hate you from sec 1 but did you see i do such nonsense things to YOU ? Did i ? No right ? So get off our bloody business you bitch. & You ppl are just the same. Since you PPL wanna be friends with that BITCH, then that's fine with me. i dont even heck care and you PPL bloody wake up abt what SHE has done to you PPL. Please dont find us when she treat you PPL like rubbish. Its your choose. Seems you wanna be friends with that BITCH, bare with the concequences.

Ppl, please choose your FRIENDS carefully. Know whats good & BAD. & i guess you ppl has made a wrong choice right ? Ohh whatever, i dont even wanna know. Get back to that BITCH. Your seriously a Bitch okayy ? Golongan orang yg tk berhati perut. Yes, that's suit you ! Thanks to saedah for making me relax. & Saiful for making me happy. Even thought i'm nt that happy just now. i feel like crying. NOT because of what but i feel really fustrated/angry and that's make me wanna cry. Ohh please lah ppl, i dont wanna fight with YOU ALL.

I dont wanna talk much here lah okayy ? Wasted of my bloody time talking abt YOU PPL, & BITCH. *siaper mkn chili, dier terase pedas* & seriously, one of my BESTFRIEND, wanie, has changed ALOT. i dont know what to say abt you anymore. You have chage good to bad. & what else ? bad to worst ? haishh. Please lahh ppl. Open your bloody big eyes. PLEASE.

Sometimes friends are like shit. But my bestfriend maz, my close friends saedah, andy, fad, xuan wei, png, teo, jazil. They are cool ppl. Not like others. & i started to love saiful as my FRIEND because he help me alot even thought sometimes he irritate me like hell. hah. Thanks to you ppl lahh. Like i say ONCE, Be nice to me, & i'll be nice to you back. i'm a reasonable girl okayy ? *mcm phm* haha. I wont forget a cute bunch of ppl like you who making me laugh & happy ;D Thanks you so much ;DDDDD & of coz, i have small token for you ppl in the end of the year. i promise ;DD & for the rest, go die. haha. Nope, i'm nt that bad. i will also give EXCEPT to that BITCH. You make me feel like your not suitable to have such beautiful things that i'm going to give to you ppl. Your choice not mine.

So basically, here comes 1MONTH, yayyyyyyy ;D Happy Anniversary to you okayy ? Syyyggg you even thought we seldom meet or contact. Your heart will always be mine ;D I think i end here. BYE lehh.