Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hello, Good Morning ! Okayy so, ive not been updating my blog lately because i've been super buzy studying. Semangattt oi. hahaha. I'm happy that my Eng & Mt Paper is over. In the main time, i'm worried abt my EOA & Sci paper. Uhhhsss. But nvm, i'll take my time studying. heh.

Andyyy ! Wait for my treat okayy ? SINCE you win. haha. Its luck thought. LOL. Soooo you just wait for my treat on June Holiday Wokay, Wokay, WOKAY ? hahha. Happy right ? ;DD Shut up ehh. LOL.

Currently, i cant wait to june holiday. Going Kelantan & Thailand ! Yesaaaaa. But hello, i bring my revision book okayy ? Die, die must bring. But as if i'm gonna study eh ? hahaa. Nolahh, this time round confirm study ;D Okayy soo, faster faster june holidayy lahhhhhhhh oooiii ! :D

Bloody Shit or what ? HP=LOST hahaha. Great or What ? Going to buy new handphone ? As If okayyy ? =.= Uhss whatever lahh. Its been long time since i top-up also. Well, i wanna save my money to kelantan & thailand. So i cannot use my money to top-up. Currently i've got $60. Which is NOT enough. Max $80 ahh. Change to malaysia dollar is hmmmmm, around 180ringgit. Enough for me to buy bubble gum, and shopping in City Square ! Woooohooooo, makes me guggugagaggugagaga ! Okay stop dreaming and nonsense.

Yesterday while i was studying around 9.30pm, my small sister has already sleep. And mum and i was shocked when she say;

Sufia: Jgn ikat rambut ! Dah lambat nk pergi sekolah. Kak WARDA ! Org ckp jgn, jgn lahhhh. Dah lmbt lah niee ! (with angry reaction)
Mum; Oi, nyigau ehh ?
Sufia: Tak lahhhhhhhh !

Translate:

Sufia: Dont tied up my hair ! Its late already. I wanna go school lahh. SISTER ! i say dont need lahhh. Late already lahh ! (with angry reaction)
Mum; Oi, dreaming ah you ?
Sufia; No lahhhh !


LOL, then she went back to sleep. i laugh my ass off siaaaaa. With her ohh so whatever voice. LOL. Funny okayy ? if i know, i take video. haha. Ohh okayy, i've type long enough. i wanna bath & STUDY. uhsssssssss. Okay Bye ! ;D