Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hello. So Whats up ? Sorry for not updating much this days. I've been buzy studying alone and with friends. Tomorrow is my Eng Paper 1 & Eng Paper 2. Basically, there's nothing to study. Eng is just abt tense, spelling and etc. So, i guess i can do. ;D Confident beybeh ! But cannot be too confident. ;DD

Yesterday was awesome. Study group with classmates at Republic Poly. There's 10 People including me. Which is Maz, Saedah, Linsih, Andy, Saiful, Abdullah, Poh Seng, Jazil and Hakim. But sadly, Abdullah is the one who go home first. We reach there, he played PSP & then went home with his bro. Like WHAT ? hahaha. & Saedah next. That Crazy Girl ! haha. But overall its fun. We learn together. I teach saiful EOA. and hakim Maths. Eventually, i'm not good in my maths. But somehow i understand that question and Saiful asked me to teach hakim. So why Not ? ;D & my Poh Seng(lau gong) is sooooo handsome & HOT. I'll give you triple HHH lah ! (Hot Hot Heat) Omggg, i'm melting. haha. & he's soooo caring lahhhhhhhhhh ! LOL. Thanks for the PrataCheeseHotdog which you asked me to try. haha. & Andy also. Best Buddie ! Serious talking, i've gotten two new buddie ;D Which is Poh Seng & Saiful. And of coz my Dear Andy(moron) haha. So yeaahh, Schmates is LoveLove ^^ Expecially, Maz, Saedah, Wani, Linsih, Andy, Saiful, Poh Seng ! ;DD

Currently, i'm studying my EOA. I've finish memories my Chp1. Cool or whatt ? & I have SEVEN MORE CHP TO GO for my EOA =.= And my Sci ? Not Good okayy ? Not even ONE thing i memories. Okayy Actually no ahh. I'm just kidding. Just that, i've not touch on my Sci Notes Which must study Chp 1-18. Got it ? I think my head gonna burst. LoL. Haiyahh. Okayy Nvm. I guess i got to go. I'm done updating. I know you miss my update right ? hahaha. Like real. Soo, i'm gonna continue studying my Eoa. Err, memorise i mean. So jyeah. Oh yes, before i forget, GD LUCK EVERYONE ;D Try Your Best ;D BYE !