Thursday, April 03, 2008

Please ehkk, nonsense REASON. WTFishh >.<>*pout* Btw, Sorry ahh if i use BAD english today, cause i'm lazy to type ahh. heh.

& Yes, i'm happy ! Wahh lauu, can believe it man. haha. Okayy so, i thought i fail my EOA Test like seriously. i thought i fail ! But guess what ? i've gotten 19/20 ! Omg, cool or whatt ? haha. Or he wrongly say my name ? errr, but seriously i thought i fail. Oooo, what happen heh ? Nvm, lets find out next tuesay. YayyyyYayyy ! ;p

Saturday was like WTFishh, need to attend sch for 'dont know what talk' Sheeshh ! I wanna rest lahh bdhh. haha. But actually cannot ahh. Need to work hard ahh. Mid year coming ahh. Somemore my MT Oral is this tuesday. WTFishh ahhh ? *pout* Need to study my sci(Chp 1-18), eoa(Chp 1-8), maths(Chp dont know yet). Makcik btl. Alot okayy ? Geeeeeeeee, mehh ! When should i start studying ? NOW ? Ohhh no lahh please. *Slap Face* Wake-up ah warda ! Okayy2, i wanna study now. haha. Yes, i promise myself i wanna do well in my mid year & my N Level. *Pray Hard* *Amin* haishh, okay so. BYE lehh ;D