Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yaw Homies ! ;D Today was a great day except for English lesson which make me super duper wuper tired & sleepy. Seriously. I never feel like that before. Ohhemgeee. Wth. Ohh yahh, i've pass my Malay Oral but however its turn to be ohhsooBAD. i've got grade B which you people would say 'B only?' Uhhh, whatever. I know that i've tired my best. & i hope i'll do well in my N Level Malay Oral. I need to practice more. Not the reading but the Topics. Ohhemmgeee. Shuckkss. But oh of coz, Eng Oral too ;D

Yesterday talk with khairul on the phone. Uhhmm, i dont feel entertaining. Uhh whatever. Oh yes, today on the way home i picked up a mashed potato bowl from kfc because it's so damn good ! Way unhealthy, but so damn good. and then i kind of regretted it because i'm going to get fat and die lonely, etc etc, but it was really good. and that's all that matters. Okay so, that's craps. ;D

Last night i asked izzz-waan why he liked me, and he said, "because you're pretty and you smell good and you're CUTE and you talk to me for a long time and you drive me everywhere." and I was like, "well yeah, that's why everybody likes me." and so he say, "your guy friends like you because you smell good?" and i said yes. hahaa. Well, we're just joking thought. He's a crazy friends of mine. He loves me like his own sister. So dont thing negative ;D & its goes the same as me. I treat him like my BIG bro because his 17 ;DD Ps: Izzzzz-Wann will be laughing if he read this paragraph. hahhaa :D

I'm hungry but there's nothing i want to eat in our kitchen. ugh. don't you hate that feeling? i really ought to be doing homework now, but i really don't want to. i can try tomorrow, but i probably won't have time, so it'll get put off till mon or whatever. Great. haha. OHHHEMMGEEEE, i'm offically done ! BYE lehh.