Wednesday, April 09, 2008



Bonjour Chicas. ;D heh. i've change my blogskins since i've got nothing to do. Its kinda plain. But i love it thought. ;D

Today was a wonderful day. I awoke feeling very rested at around six am. I took my time getting ready and then decided to attend school early since I had nothing better to do. Sch was funfunfun with my friends all around. ;D Anyways, I had some fucked up dreams last night. I haven't dreamed about you in forever, but you were there last night. It was all so real.I woke up winded and confused. I woke up in a sweat, and I had somehow kicked my sister off during the night. LOL. I dont wanna dream abt you, & i'll never will but its just popp out from nowhere. sheeseh. Ohemgeee. soCOOLNOT.That's suck. :/

Earlier I was in a horrible mood. It has improved however. I chat on the msn with Poh Seng who cheered me up alot. He really is such a nice guy. & there's a part where i smile and laugh. haha. Okayy so, here is the conversation between me & him.

BAOSHENG_______: heyhey!
BAOSHENG_______: YOU SUCKS~ :X
♀WARDA : heyyyyyy.
♀WARDA : YOU ASS
BAOSHENG_______: lolol
♀WARDA : shut up ahh
♀WARDA : haha
BAOSHENG_______: when want go out together sia
♀WARDA : i dont know
BAOSHENG_______: ;/
♀WARDA : see you all plan ahh
BAOSHENG_______: wah.
BAOSHENG_______: ok loh
BAOSHENG_______: if watching movie, i sit with you!
BAOSHENG_______: ;D
BAOSHENG_______: LOLOL
♀WARDA : hahaha.
♀WARDA : bath already ?
BAOSHENG_______: yea.
BAOSHENG_______: why?
BAOSHENG_______: lolol
♀WARDA : haha, nth.
BAOSHENG_______: you havent?
♀WARDA : i thought havent
♀WARDA : have lahhh
BAOSHENG_______: chey
BAOSHENG_______: i tot what seh. so smelly here
BAOSHENG_______: LOL
♀WARDA : hahaa, wth.
BAOSHENG_______: siala
BAOSHENG_______: you cute la sia~
BAOSHENG_______: LOL
BAOSHENG_______: ILOVEYOU SO MUCH DUDE~
BAOSHENG_______: ;D
BAOSHENG_______: HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
BAOSHENG_______: kidding nia
♀WARDA : hahaha.
♀WARDA : smack ur butt then you know
♀WARDA : lol
BAOSHENG_______: you dare you smack ~
BAOSHENG_______: lOL
♀WARDA : okayy, tomorrow
♀WARDA : hahaa
BAOSHENG_______: im so scare
BAOSHENG_______: lol
♀WARDA : haha, you wait and SEE
♀WARDA : LOL
BAOSHENG_______: haha
BAOSHENG_______: siala, if you dont have boyfriend, i sure go woo you~
BAOSHENG_______: LOLLLLLL
♀WARDA : hahhahahahha, you lahh. too late siaa
♀WARDA : hahaha
BAOSHENG_______: huh?
♀WARDA : nvmnvmm
BAOSHENG_______: lol
BAOSHENG_______: got stead uh?
BAOSHENG_______: ha.
BAOSHENG_______: no la, i just kidding nia~

hahaha, that's sweet right ? i love my classmate okayy ? ;D LoL, anyways, i'm donedonedone with the update. take careee. BYE lehh.