Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hello, i'm backk. Yeaaa, i'm back from MIA-ing. LOL. This fews weeks has been totally buzy week for me. Like seriously. Tests all the way. I'm kinda stress studying for all the tests. hah. But whatever it is, its good for me because i'm prepare for my N Level. Hopefully. ;DD

Wednesday; I can say its a unfortunately day for me. hahaha. Well, MANY things happen to me actually. First thing is, Saiful was like throwing his underwear at me. Okayy, disgusting i can say. Uhh. Second is, i've TOUCH Saiful armpit which is sooo UHHHHHHHH DISGUSTINGGGG. He is sweating basically. Can you imagine ? I was tie-ing my hair and he suddenly came to me and show his ohh-soo-beautiful armpit. haha. I wanna avoid him but suddenly i've touch it. Ewwwww. :/ LOL. Third thing is, Saiful splash water at me. What can i do ? Scold him ahh. hahaha. But actually fun ahh. LOL. Nowdays, he has been very KIND to me. Well, telling all his stories at me. And he did say 'Your my BestFriend' hahaha. Surprising, but heyy, its COOL thought. ;D

Thursday; School was okay. Maths Remedial is the thing. I enjoy my Maths Remedial. Oopss, did i just say i ENJOY MY MATHS REMEDIAL ? hahaha, well, actually yes. I really enjoy it. Somehows, its KECOH. Like always, SaedahBobo ! hahaha. But the good thing is, i've UNDERSTAND many of the question. ;DD Cool or Whatt ? haha *bangga kappah ?* ;D

Friday; English Remedial with my guys friends. Well, i'm the only Girl. haha. But its okay, my motive is to study ;D But whatever it is, its FUN okayy ! Brandon Png the joker =.= hahaha. He's fun. Loves to make dirty joke. hahaha. But its cool ;D

Ohhh, okayy. So thats, thats. Today will be going somewhere. I dont know where. ahaha. I'm just following my mum uhss ;D After that i will be CONTINUING MY STUDIES. Arghhhh, okay NVM. But to me, we are like having a SHORT time. After Mid-year its Common Test, After Common Test its Prelim, After Prelim its N LEVEL. WTH ? Our brains is not a robot brains or what okayy ? =.= But nvm, i'm trying my best to strike for the best. I wanna make my parents proudd. Ceyyyyyy, Mcm Phm. hahaha. Well, not just because of that lahh, i wanna think for my future. Ehem, Ehem. ;D haha, okayy lah. i'm done with my updating. BYE lehh ;D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NURUL HUDA ;D (my niece)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDMOTHER ;D


Ps: 'Warda nnt kau masuk ITE mesti jadi Minah ehh, Confirm kau lawa punyer' (hahaha )