Monday, April 14, 2008

Boo ! Scared ? No ? Expected. haha, anyways school was boring. But whatever it is, i need to concentrate in class this few days so that i'm well prepared for my Mid Year Exam. In the meantime, i'm stuying my EOA & Maths & Sci. Maths test tomorrow and hopefully i pass. Sci test on friday and also hopefully i pass because the marks will be in the Mid Year Exam. Uhh Ohh, yayfunNOT.

Anyways, Just now i saw [insert fcuking name] Ohh, please last warning. Stop showing your ohh-so-fcuking-handsome-face dudde. Its like so fcuking irritating. Come here, Let me give you one SLAP. Such an arrogant person. You think your big ? Kiss my ass damn shit. Ohhemgeeee, i just hate to see your ohh-so-fcuking-handsome-face. Like SERIOULSY. Go die uhs siaaa. Benci sak. (hate you sia) Like ahhhh, whatever lah. Waste of my energy typing about you. But whatever it is, i just hate you to the coreeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ps: idk why i'm angry towards him. hmm. Erghhh, damn ASS.

Oh yes btw, i guess i will be MIA for a FEW days. FUN or Whatt ? haha. I need to study lahh bodohh. So i guess i wll be away from my laptop in the meantime. Awhhh, i'm gonna miss blogging. (tak mati per) LOL. Ohh looks, its 7.25pm ! Cool or what ? I gtg nowwww. Continue with my studies. heh. What a good girl. haha, uh whatever. Okayy so, i'm doneeeee updating. Bye lehh.

Ps: [insert name] damn you *sonofbitch* Oopss, sorryy ;/