Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hello ! Heh. I've change my background. As you can see no pic. Oh well, i'm currently doing it. Maybe after exam i'll replace new pic. YAY ! hah.

Today went studies with Saiful Only. Last Minutes also. He called me yesterday night. Hah, that Saiful. Teach him Sci and Eoa. I've learn new things ! How to roll a cigarettes. LOL ! Awww, i'm just kidding. While teaching, hakim came. As usual, Smoking uhss. After that, continue studying. Took pic of me & saiful studying. Mcm Paham eh tu saiful. haha. & Took video of saiful shuffle. Style ! ;D Then, he sent me back homeeee.

Tomorrow Maths Paper 1. Shytes. & On Monday is EOA & SCI paper 1. Fuck, how am i going to get all those think memorise in my head ? Currently my head gonna burst lah okayy ? Uhhhhh, soo Whatever. I cant really stands abt it. But no matter what, i need to study. Saturday & Sunday will be a REALLY BUZY DAY for me. 24Hours Studying EOA & SCI. Tak bedek ehh. Serious. Ohh what a "pleasant" Satuday, Sunday for me. Shut up ! >.<

Okayy so, i guess i've got to go. Maths Later ! WHATEVER ehhh. Wish me Luck for my Maths Paper tomorrow. LOL. Byee !