Saturday, May 03, 2008

Currently Listening - Buat Seorang Kekasih.

Ohhh, that's song really touch my heart ! Marverlous ;D Yesterday night was super-fun. Chit-Chatting with MazBaby. hahaa. Meanwhile, idea stuck. Make fun of SaedahBobo. LOL. Make her really confuse. Funny yet FUN ! Waiting for Saedah to call us back but nahhhhh, makes me wanna sleep already. hahaa. Well, maybe today we talk again ! hahhh. ;D

6 More Papers to go which makes me, 'HAAA ?' Really. LOL. Maths Paper = Whatthebloodyhellnonsense ! @#%$@^&(&@! Its like damn difficult. What i study for my maths is like waste of time ! Not even one single thing came out. NOT FAIR. I bet you CONFIRM i'll get below 10/50 Coool or whaaattt ? =.= I hope my Maths Paper2 can save me from failing my Maths. Cause i know i'm going to fail badly for my Maths Paper 1. Sooo, i really hope that what i've learn this few days will come out from Maths Paper 2. Ughhh. & i hope this next week and a half passes by quickly. hehhhh.

One more thing which make me 'ARGHHHH !' Obviously my Elements of Office Adminstration and my Science Paper 1. Wthhh okayyy ? Makes me Pissed off. How i wish theres no exam. Woahhhh, great.

Anyways, can you believe ? I'm sweating actually. Damn hot wheather. Pshh. Oh yes, i've got to see Mr Izzz-Wan yesterday. Uhmm, for just a short while. & it makes me go ' ehhhhhhhhhhhh ! Izzzzz-Wannnn ! ' *waving hands like mad ppl' And from far he goes ' Crazy or whaaaat sia warda ? ' hahaa. Walk towards him. Chit chatting for just 10min ? Sungguh tak cool. haha. But he made me laugh btw. ;D & you look hot ehh ? hahhh, jgn perasan. aku kidding jer. LOL.

Looking forward to Chalet, celebrate BestBoyFriend Birthday. I cant wait. haha. Well, actually still long time lahh. But idk why i cant wait. N Level havent finish yet but still wanna think abt this ehhh ? haha. Baik kaper ? LoL. Whatever. Okay i guess i'm done updating. AS USUAL, continue my STUDYING. Ughhh, later will be calling Saiful to check whether he already memories the notes. haha. Semangat kater kann. ehh aku pun ;D Okayy. BYE !