Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hello(: First of all, Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's :D expecially to my MUM & Grandma. Okayy so, i'm feeling much much better today as on Friday i was sick. Except for some bad cough & flu, which i really hate it. My throat is killing me. Urghhh.

Tomorrow will not going to school as is was marking day. Sooo yeaaaa, i'm able to rest at home after a ONE WEEK stress and of coz working hard. LOL. But at the same time, i cant wait to go to school for checking papers. hehhh.

Currently, i'm editing Wan Farel pics (a friend of my sister) Its really alots of pictures okayy ? Damn ! If i know, i wont edit for him. hahahhaa. But nvm, seems i'm sooo freeeee so why not ? :D

Ohh yes, of the last time i'm going to say, I'M NOT INTERESTED INTO ANY RELATIONSHIP. Dont wait for me. Waste of time. Seriously. Waste of time. I wont accept nor you expect me to accept. I'm gonna study hard fo my N Level. Concentrate on my studies and do well in my N LEVEL. After finish N Level (while waiting for the result) i'm gonna work. Soo, i've got no bloody time to have a relationship. If i were to have in a relationship, i wont have the bloody time to contact. So please. NOT INTERESTED FULLSTOP. And i dont wish to think abt love now. Okay MAYBE i've GOT admire. (read the word MAYBE) So that is reasonable but not in a relationship status. SINGLE is what i like NOW. Not the right time NOW. Ridiculous huh ? But whatever it is, not bf for NOW. After ite or when i'm in ite, den i can think abt love. hahahahhahah ! OKAYY ahh IDK ! Lets just see. But not NOWWWWW. thankssss :D

REWIND :D

Friday; After finish my CPA Paper, i straight away went back home. Took a rest. After around 11+, prepare myself to went out. Far East Plaza lah ! :D Ate alots of things. But unfortunetly i'm not feeling well so i'm lazy to take pictures. hehh. After that, went to Wisma Atria. I found this dress reallyyy really cute ! i wanna save my moneyy and buy it ! hahaha. After that, went to Levi's shop. I swear i love the bag. Its cost $95.90 When i heard the price, i was like 'uhhh, eerrr, okayy.' Expensive siahh. WTF ? and mum was like 'you wanna buy ?' i say, 'yarr, but its to expensive. How am i going to pay for this goddamn expensive bag?' Mum goes. 'okayy whatt, i use my credit card lah. You pay me $45 and the rest i pay for you. But of coz, not this week. Next week then i'll buy for you. This bag is nice. If you wanna buy at converse also, its the same. You better buy this Levi's bag. If i were you, i'll buy this bag' and I was likee, 'OKAYY OKAYY !' hahahahha. Well, you see for yourself. My mum was like persuade me to buy that bag. Grrrr. But i really love it thought. Gugagagagugaga ! & i'm going to bring that bag to my vacations. hehhhh :D

Saturday; Nothing interesting happen. Stay at home thw WHOLE DAY. Play my laptop. Chat with Andy & Saiful since they are online. haha. Eat, Sleep, Eat, Sleep but not fat ! =.= At night, mum came back form Mother's Day dinner and she bought a (i dont know what's the cake is call), Caramel Chocolate Lollipop & a Mini Chocolate Biscuits. The lollipop is really delicious. But the Mini Chocolate Biscuits is kinda not that delicious but okayy lahh. I have the pic but i'm just too lazy to upload it. aku pemalas kann ! :D

And now, i'm bored again at home. Haiyahh ! Or maybe later going out. MAYBE ONLYYY ! =.= anyways, i've type long enough. My coughing is getting worse. WTF ? ahhhh, i need to take a medicine. i better get going. BYEEEE :D