Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hello ! Let's me update. hehh. Yesterday Morning was fun. We have Low Elements Activity. Playing Giant Finger, and the others two dont know what its called. hahh. FUN okayy ! But unfortunately, most of the games, the girls lose to the boys. Buuuttt the main thing is that, we enjoy the games. hehhhhh.

English Oral yesterday was like whattever okayy. haha. Here are some conversation.

Me: Good Morning Teacher.
Teacher: Good Morning, Please take a sit.
Me:
*Readd the passage*
Teacher: Alright. Your reading is very good.
Me:
*smile*
Teacher: Now tell me what competitions you usual do when your small? & How your parents do to make sure your not injured ?
Me: *wth* errrr, hmmmm. ahhhh, riding bicycle. If the ones who lose must treat the ones who wins. *laughing* And parents must be more careful in what the children is playing. Must not let the children playing the dangerous things. ahhh, parent must be careful.

LOL. As you notice, i repeat twice. hahhaa. I dont know what to say anymore so might as well i repeat. New things you can learn from me. 'If you dont know what to say, repeat again and again' hahahhahaha ! Cool or What siaa ? ahhaha. Actually lame lahh. So yeahh =.=

[insert picture of esplanade]

Yesterday was FUN ! (tk rugi aku pegi) haha. Sheikh Haikel and the gangs was superrr funny ! Maz and me cant stop laughing our ass out. Seriously. I love the hiphop dance. Got radical force-breakdance and the crew one (i think) On that point of time, I feel like dancing. haha. Cool lahhhh ! Tickets is $21 Kinda Cheap and funnnn ! Can i watch again please ? haha.

[insert picture of me bowling]

Today activity was BOWLING ! i swear i love bowling ! First game, i score the highest among Maz, Fad, Xw and Py. Hahaha. Cool kaperr ? Actually Maz have the pic of me bowling but unfortunetly her computer spoil so i cant get the pic for her. Good ehh ? - NOT ! At first, its was really difficult. But as you move on, its became easy. And i've got 3 SPARE ! (action ahh action) hahaha. Okayy so, i wanna go bowling again PLEASE ! ;D


Fad: *Roll the ball*
Fad: Alamakk ! Cannot ahhh. i cannot ahh. Dont know how to play sia. Very difficult sia.
Me: Ehhh, when you wanna roll the ball, look in the center lahh. Go try lahh !
Fad: Cannot, Cannot. I cannot.
Me: Try lahhhh siaaa !


Got back to school. Report Slip beybehhh ! I swear i was scared on that time. ONE U-GRADE (maths) TWO A (eoa, civis and moral) TWO D (eng, sci) ONE C (CPA) ONE B (MT). Can you see how BADLY i've done this Mid Year Exam ? i've done 10times badly then my common test. Mid Year i've got ONE FAILED and BAD result while Common Test i've got ALL PASS and GOOD result. Great or what sia ? And my L1B2 Aggregate is 7. Kinda not bad. The lower the better. But even thought i got 7, i'm not satisfied with my result. Expecially, MATHS, CPA, ENG and MT. Like wth happens ? Grrr. so yeahh. But luckly mum never scold. Okayy not scold but NAGGING. =.=

So anyways, tomorrow will sure be a BORING LESSON. Maths Lesson for 3hours ? Fuck. Uhhh. Will be updating again on Friday. hehhhh. Okay, long post. I know ! I'm sure you ppl started to sleep already reading my post. Before you ppl sleep, better i get goint. haha. *lame sia wardaa* HAHA. Okay so BYE ! ;D