Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello Good Morning ! Finally i've reach Singapore. hehh. I miss my Friends(: Ohh yea, now i'm going to share with you the story from A-Z, how abt that ? Cool heh ? haha. Okay so lets begins.

Day 1 - Friday(23/5/08)
Reached Johor around 4.30pm because jam. I was waiting like stupid person. hahh. Went to Larkin first to buy food. After that went to City Square to shopppp ! I bought two pairs of jeans. But somehow, we does'nt have enough time to shop because we might be leaving around 7.45. So by the time we finish eating Mac, we shop of AWHILE and off we go to the Train Station. Wait there and i swear it was super hot and lots of ppl. I was like 'Ohhhh, shit' Broad the train and off we goooooo. 12Hours inside the train.

Day 2 - Saturday(24/5/08)
Reached Kelantan around 8.30am. Saw Cik Noma, Papa Zainal, Cik Puna. Blahh Blahh Blahh then reached their house around 8.45am. 15Minit only. Rest for awhile. As usual lahh, first day i never talk to them first, because long time we never see each other. But only Kak Ngah and Zarih over there. Kiyu and Abg Long was schooling. So yeahh, eat Kfc then blahh blahh. (i cant quite remember)

Day 3 - Sunday(25/5/08)
Woke up around 8.00am went to bath and after eating breakfast, went for a ride around there. Fun ! But somehow the mosquito was making me pissed off. I know my blood is sweet so there's no need to suck my blood until there's ALOT of red color thing-ing (you should know what i mean) Around 1.00pm went to Atok house for a engagement. He asked mum to cook for them Nasi Briyani because they wanted to taste. They never been taste Nasi Briyani before. So yeahh, i cant wait over there because lots of mosquito lah sia ! Went to hotel with Firdaus, Kak Ngah, Cik Asma, Grandparents, Danish and Sufia. Our first reaction when seeing the hotel was 'errr, is this the hotel ? OMG.' Seriously its doesnt looks like a hotel. haha. But somehow, its GREAT. Altogether there's 5rooms and we occur it all. At night we play blindfold inside one of the room. I know its kinda childish thing but who cares sia ? i had fun playing with them. After we are tired playing, we rest outside (hotel hall) Its was raining heavily. Suppose we must go to Atok House for engagement around 8+ BUT its was raining heavily so we cant really go there. I nearly fallen to sleep as Papa Zainal reach the hotel and make us eat. Finish eating Kiyu came. And then, we start playing AGAIN ! Until the clock strikes 12am ! haha. Fun ! And then we went to sleeeeeppp.

Day 4 - Monday(26/05/08)
Woke up around 8.00am went to bath and then playes blindfold AGAIN ! hahaha. I really had fun playing with them blindfold expecially with Kiyu. After playing, we went to eat breakfast. Around 10am, went down because our hotel is really really near to the shop. And there's lots of thing. The name of the place is Rantau Panjang. Went to search for survenior but NOTHING ! I cant find even ONE survenior ! Sooo, i'm really really sorry. There's no survenior for some of you. Cause NOTHING lah ! Firdaus bought lots of T-Shirt. haha. Kinda NICE. Somehow i like his T-Shirt. Around 11.00am, went back to the hotel cause its sooo hot and i'm tired finding the survenior. We played Blindfold AGAIN ! But somehow mum called me to go and buy some T-Shirt at there. So yeah, stop playing and shop with mum until 1.00pm. I was tired at that time, i wnet back to hotel while mum and Cik Asma still searching for sister something. I rest for awhile. Chit Chat with them. Around 2.00pm, went to prepare foe the wedding. Reach there, and the food was weird. But i cant eat. hehh. Took pic of Abg Long, Kak Ngah and Kiyu. I never took pic with Zarih because he kinda shy. And i never talk to him before. hahh. Kiyu was like disturbing me. But His cuteee ! ;D Went back to Che house not the hotel because we just stay in the hotel 2days 1night. hahh. So that's why. Kiyu wanted to follow but unfortutely he cant. I said 'Kiyu, come follow' he said 'Cannot' (with sad face) i was like 'awwww' haha.

Day 5 - Tuesday(27/05/08)
As usual routine. You should know what. ;D Around 11am, went for a ride with Kak Ngah, suppose me and Mat Salleh -Firdaus (this is what the ppl over there called him) haha. That's a reason behind that name. LOL. As i say, suppose me and Firdaus follow Abg Long to Rantau Panjang but before i prepare, he went there first. So tak jadi lahh. haha. So that's why we went for a ride with Kak Ngah, since Che asked too. Went for a bicycle ride and i NEARLY fall down to the RIVER ! hahaha, Seriously. I was scared seeing the river so i lose balance. Luckly lah ! Went for a ride and suddenly got this guy was like 'Kak Ngah, saya nak kenal2 tuu, boleh ?' and Kak Ngah was like 'tk bolehh' haha. I'm not quite understand what are they talking so i asked Kak Ngah. After that, went back because its was raining. We played carron or something. I dont know what's its called. Then suddenly while playing, we heared a motor. I thought it was my mum cause i never follow my mum go (dont know where) but then went i see, its was that guy. Kak Ngah was like, 'Warda, that's the guy who wanted to know you' i was like 'haaaaaaa ?' i walk away. Kiyu was like smiling away. =.= and somemore Che says to that guy 'haaa, see this girl, this is Kery(abg long) fionsey (dont know what its spell as) And i was like laughing. Then Che said again 'you want izzit?' and he said 'yahhh, can also' i was like 'haa, hmmm' =.= Somemore, Che asked me to make drinks for them ! Like wthh ? And then, Che asked them to take us for a ride using car. & they say, 5mins they will be back. More then 5mins they are not there, and i was like 'yesssaaa, they are not coming' But guess what ? They came back lahh siaaaaaa. I was like 'wth ?' haha. Serious. Board the car and its irritating to see thathe kept looking at me. Kinda nice guy but not my type ;D Went to see the enviroment over there and he went to take Abg Long. Reach home then rest. Around 8.00pm went to sent Abg Long back to collage. Abg Long wanted to treat us bowling but unfortutely, the lane is booked. So too bad. As Kiyu was disturbing me. 'Apron, Apron' 'Hungry ahh' I kinda pissed off and i'll go pinch him. haha. Sorry. And the best part was, Papa Zainal doesnt know abt the Apron thinging. And Firdaus goes 'Warda i'm hungry ahh, cook for me ahh' Papa Zainal heared it and he said 'haa ? Firdaus you hungry ? Come lets go eat' We all burst out laughing. Not that Firdaus is hungry, but he is just teasing me. In the car Kiyu was like 'hungry ahh' That Kiyu ! ;D Went back home then sleeeeeeeppppppp.

Day 6 - Wednesday(28/05/08)
Woke up the first thing Kiyu said, 'Apron ! Apron ! I'm hungry.' haha. He really make me laugh. Went to bath and after then walked with Firdaus to Cik Puna house. I wanted to take bicycle but then Kiyu and Danish went to Cik Puna house first. So i must walk. =.= Reach Cik Puna house then went to eat. Watch Tv with Kiyu. We feel boring then me, Firdaus and Danish wanted to ride bicycle. I ride with Firdaus. Danish using another bike. As soon as we reach the river place, my right leg stuck inside the bicycle wheel. I was like 'omg !' Its soooooo painful. Until now, my right leg is blueblack. I cant really walk on that time. Asked Firdaus to go to Cik Puna house cause i cant take it ! Reach there, immediately wash my leg. Pain lahhh ! Danish wanted to play computer games so me, Kiyu, Danish and Firdaus went to CC. As you can see, i've update on the previous post. Play the computer for 2hours. I pay it all. Kiyu wanted to pay but i push him. We were like fighting but a cute fighting. hahaha. Merepekk. I ride the bicycle with Kiyu because i scared riding with Firdaus. Reach Che house then went to Cik Puna house again. The next thing when we reach there, Firdaus wanted to go to Che house because Cik Puna house was so boring. We left Danish at Cik Puna house. LOL. Reach Che house then rest and play carron. We watch tv and suddenly fall asleep. All of us fall asleep. haha. Funny. Mum woke me up to go to Cik Puna house to eat. After that, went to shop to buy something. Ride bicycle with Firdaus. Danish using another bike. Firdaus was an asshole lahh. I was scared riding the bike with him. I shout and laugh aloooottt. haha. And while riding, saw that guy again. On that time, i was laughing. Omgg, i think i look really ugly. haha. Around 7.00pm, preparing to go back to singapore. Kiyu was like, 'Kak Warda dont need to go home lahhh' Awwww, sweet ehh ? He dont want me to go home. haha. At the station, he kept saying the same thing. I felt so touch. I pinch his face then he hold my hand and kiss my hand then off i board the train. Wave him, and he wave back. I wanted to cry siaaa ! hahaha. Emo kaper ? No lahh but seriously. Sad thing. He got my email add, and i hope he will email me.

Day 7 - (29/05/08)
Whole day sleep inside the train. Okayy that's all. (lazy)

and now, i really miss Kiyu. He's the one who makes me laugh, he's the one who loves to make jokes, he's the one who disturb me 'apron, apron', he's the one who make my day at the kelantan very fun, he's the one who make me smile widely, he's the one who always sit beside me when eating, inside the car, playing games and etc,he's the one who is cute, he's the one who i dont wanna come back to singapore, he's the one who wanna make me cry because i'm sad leaving him. He's the one i LOVE ! (love as in not falling in love ah) REALLLLLYYY ! Haish, i wonder when i can go there AGAIN to see him. Anyways, i think i'll stop here. I'm soooo tired. I wanna rest. Video i'll put asap cause i'm lazy to upload it where as there's only 2 or 3 short video. So BYE !

Pic;
Going JB
Inside the train
Pout
Firdaus sleeping using this (inside the train)
Che house
Chicken
Playing with cat
Peace
Hotel hall
Candid oi
Me & Abg long (kery)
Me & Kak Ngah(same age)
Me & KIYUUUUU !
Door from the back
Door from the front
Firdaus & Danish (inside the car)
KIYUUUU & Danish