Friday, May 23, 2008

Hello Gd Morning ! Hahaha. Basically, i never go of the Road Run at Bishan Park. Not only lazy but i cant because around 1.30pm, i'm leaving Singaporeee. Awwww, sad ehh ? haha. Its like oboviously i'll be missing you guys. Expecially, Mazsyg, AndyBestFriend, SaedahBobo, WanieAlex, Saiful, Fadhli and more lah ehhh. haha. As i said to those of my friends early, survenior on the way. I'm sure to give you ppl survenior. Its like OF COZ beybeh ! ahhaa. Ohh guys, dont miss me okayy ? haha. Nope, Maz and Andy will say 'i'm gonna miss you' awww, sweet ehh ? haha. ;D

Basically, i'm just update for awhile. Because i know you ppl will miss my story. True ? hahaha. Ceyy, mcm phm. But dont worry yeaa, when i'm back home, i'll update until you ppl cannot read because its too long ! hahaa. Okayy, part tu bedek. haha. Okayy, last word before i go,(ceycey) you ppl must take care of urself expecially Maz and Andy. Dont thing about your problem too much okayy ? If there's a problem, wait till i come back and i'm gonna solve ur problems. I'm your laywer ? haha. OKayy ah nonsense. Sorry ehh, hyper abit. haha. But seriously lah, just take GOOD care of yourself. Pray for me to come back safely horr. haha. I'm gonna miss you guys. I love you all lahhhh ! *hug* BYE ! ;DDDDDDDDD
-MIA 1WEEK

Ps: Happy Birthday Wanie ! I'm sorry i cant wish you on 28th May. Present otw ;D