Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Morning ! Hello :D Okayyy, Sorry for not updating. Hahhhh. aku buzy :D Anyways, i've been tired lately. Haiyahhh.

Saturday; Went to Kak Ju's place around 10am reach there around 12pm. 2hours trip. Baik kaper ? hahaha. Went there no food no nothing. I goes 'ahhhh? no food ? wth ?' i'm hungry on that time. And btw its 12pm for goodness sake. =.= Around 2pm i've got to eat. Great or What ? i've starving for food. LOL. And yeaaaa, Frankly its super BORING & HOTTTT ! OMG. Seriously hot lah kans ? But the good thing is, when my shirt is wet because of sweating, i'll asked my mum for car keys and straight away went inside, on the air-con and hear songs. Fyi, my car air-con is super super cold. So i loveee going inside. hahhh. Around 5pm, went up to her house for engagement. Surpose, we went up there to take a pic of her but its took so long for her to finish preparing. I was like, 'ehhh, so long siaa ?' Tick tock tick tock, the boys side came. The house was so SMALL and i'm stuck inside. hahh. Around 7pm i went down because its was so hot upstairs. Went down went inside the car. As usual ehh. hahaha. Relax-ing for awhile, listening their singing. AWFUL singing ehh. hahaha ! Serious ahhh ehh. My aunt listen and she goes 'omg, who the one singing ? i think i can sleep lahh' *move head side to side* i laugh, hahah. and also there's this part when i laugh like super hell. LOL. One of my uncle was bald, and he was like fanning himself, and my aunt goes 'ehh Jasni, you never were scarf and you dont have hair also hot izzit?' hahahhaha. The ppl over there laugh including me. But i laugh the most and my uncle goes 'ehh warda, shut up ehh. i'm hot lahh. Wait ahh, wait ahh, you see what i'm going to do with you.' haha. So yeaaa. ^^ Reach home around 12am. Ohhhh =.=

Sunday; Woke up straigt away bath and prepare. Reach there around 11am. Okayy ahh, many ppl already came. I went to eat first because i'm hungry. Asyik laparr jer ehh ? hahaa. Finish eating went to sit and one corner. Watch ppl singing. Seriously, its funny lah ehh ? There's many voice which makes me and my cousin goes 'wth they're singing ? omgg.' Seriously. You should see. haha. And got this part Bik Ana was eating and she goes 'who sing eh ? i wanna eat also cannot' hahhaa. haiyahh, i suggest they should practice their singing first. LOL. Around 2pm i think the bride came. Took pic blahh blahh blahh. And got this so call old mat. haha. I was like walking to take a drink and got this mat said, 'wahhhh, cute seyy' and the rest was like 'ahhhh seyyy. cute seyy' and i was like 'ohh, whatever' =.= EEEEEEEEEE, old mat. haha. Actually not so old lahh around 19+ but i consider them old. hahaha. Help my mum to arrange something and abg bob called me. And my another uncle goes 'ahhh, brother want to attract you lahh.' i smile. I used to be close to him last time but not now. And last time his handsome but now okayy okayy lahh. I prefer last time. Handsome and i'll always near him. That's make me close to him. When i cry, he always buy me sweet and i'll always side with him. hahahaha. Cool ? haha. Ohh yahh ! and there's this so call 'kendarat' (idk what its call in eng) wearing blue t-shirt. He's handsome i can say that, but yarrr, he kept looking at me and smile. Frankly speaking, i also smile lahh. Not because of handsome or what, but of coz lah smile. haha. but weird thing is, when he look at me, he started to smile. and i'll goes 'ehh why also look at me and smile siaaa' and its like EVERYTIME. but really lahh, he's good looking also. ahahahah ! okayy ahh, shut up. hehh. Okayy then blahh blahh blahh. i'm lazy to type ehh. haha.

Okayy lahh, i think that its. My mum is nagging all the way. Like WTF ? =.= i'm going to upload the pic only. I've got the video buttttttt, i'm lazy to uload it ehh. AKU PEMALASSS LAHHHH KANN ! hahaha. Okay so byebye ! ;D

The bride is NOT PRETTY. haha. *jahat*

Saturday; when its HOT.

Mum also hot. haha

We goes 'ceyyy, abg farhan seyy, woowooo' haha

Brother.