Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hello, Hehhh. Okayy so. I've left with ONE Paper which makes me goes 'yesssaaaaaa' Finally Mid-Year is Over ! *eyebrown moving up and down* haha. Sci paper today was kinda difficult but i hope i can pass. At LEAST just pass. Pleaseeee ;D

After that, as usual waiting for Saedah to broad the bus. But something scary happen just now. hahaa. Well, to us its really scaryyy ! Here are the conversation. (i've translated it to English)

Saedah: Sial lah, Dog lah siaa. Faster walk. You all dont ran ahh !(shouting)
Me: Ehh, wait for me lahhh ! (shouting)

Left me alone behind. i was shouting actually. LOL. Den i pull wanie beg and asked her to accompany me. Saedah, Maz and Wanie turn around and look at the dog and say;

Saedah: Sial lahh, alot sia. FOUR of them lahh !
Wanie: Faster faster walk. They following us lahh !

Maz and Saedah was at the front while Wanie and me was at the behind. Like wtf ?

Wanie: Warda, wait for me. ehhh, the dogs is coming !
Me: AHHHH ? *shivering* (shouting)
Wanie: Warda faster !
Me: Okayy, Okayy fasterr !


And after that, they never follow us. Fuhhh ! FYI, i dont dare looking behind. hahaha ! But seriously, the dog is like so big and its the same kind of dogs except that one dog is different is colour. While three of them is in the same colour. Somemore there's FOUR of them and we were like FOUR. Me, Saedah, Wanie and Maz. LOL. Each person one dog. Cool- NOT ! We we like sooo scared. haha. At the the main time, there's no people EXCEPT us and the dogs. Uhhh, stupid dog. hah. Luckly we didnt run. If not, say hello to the hospital ! ;D What a scary thing. hahhhh. But when we think back, its funnyy. hehehhhh.

Tomorrow paper is CPA Theory. I dont know wheather i need to study or not. Let's look at the condition. After sch tomorrow will be going to Far East Plaza. Meet my new BF. hahahahhaha. Awwwww, i'm kidding. Celebrate Mother's Day lah stupidd. Auntie wanna treat. hehh.

Oh yes, saying abt BF, i'm nt in a mood to have bf. Really. I dont know why. Just that, i've enough. I dont want to think abt fighting or whatsoever. Even though we are not fighting or what, i'm just to tired abt it. So what if i'm single ? No BIG deal right ? Now, I'll just wait for the right time to have bf. But not now please. Maybe in ITE ? haha. No lahh. hehhh. I want some freedom & fun with my friends. Which is my classmate. They rock my ass. I wanna say AGAIN, i cant wait for chalettt ! hahahaa. I'm gonna rock the house. haha. Cool or whatt ? *eyebrown moving up and down* Last but not least, i LOVE all my classmates (except 1or2) and of coz i LOVE Maz, Saedah, Wanie, Andy, Poh Seng, Saiful, Fadhli MOREEEEEEE ! They are my everything. Expecially ANDYY & MAZ ! LoveLove ^^^