Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello there ppl. Sorry for not updating. Lazy. Aku kan pemalas ! Hahaha. So yeahh. Today sch was bored. Gfs not here today. LEFT me all alone. Great or Whatt ? haha. But nvm. Whole day i'm with the boys and Chinese girls. Not bad. Kinda having fun. hehh.

In sch, plan abt the Barbecue Pit. Seriously i've got headache thinking abt it ! Let me make this clear, please think of others. Please do. Urghh. There's a little arguement with classmates just now abt the pit. Its confusing to see when they argue abt the timing. As i know, some of them wanna go around 9+ while some of them wanna go around 12+ or 1+ WTHeck ? Damn. Why cant we just set the time WHICH is not too EARLY and too LATE. Urghh. Whatever it is, PLEASE be at Maz House at 10AM SHARP. Latest, 10.10AM. Ppl who are LATE. Dont even think that we are going to wait for you. We will leave you. So, Please be in time. And IF they still argue abt this, that's that's. I'm going to say, 'Im Sorry, You want or dont want that's your problem' and FYI, i dont wanna argue abt this small little things but if they force me too, i can. and i just wanna have FUN ! not arguement. AND on TUE i'm going to say to them. Take it or Leave it.

Tomorrow will be going to Kak Ju's place. Engagement lahh. I dont wanna go actually but that's my cousin from my father's side. So if i want or dont want, i must go. WTheck ? Ohhhmegeeee. And on Sunday, hers married. Whole day i must be there. Bingo ! =.= Boringggg. But i hope, its NOT. hehhh.

My result for MidYear is like WHATEVER. I've tried hard enough to achive better result but just that the marks really making me pisses off. I'm not happy with my MidYear result. Seriously. Can i tear my MidYear Paper pretty please ? haha. haishh. Okay so whatever it is, i've got to go now. I wanna eat. I'm getting hungry. haha. BYE ! ;D