Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hello ! So ppl wassup ? Miss my blogging ? LoL. NOT. Okayy so, there's nothing interesting things going on this few days. Kinda boring you knoww. Uhh. Sport day's was like okayyokay. Its our last year of sport day. ;D Ohh yes, my result slip. i pass all BUT i'm nt HAPPY with my eng & malay result. hahha. its soo nt good. Try harderrrrrr warda ! heh. But overall, my result is okayyyy. All pass. YAY ! ;D

Ooooo. Know whatt ? I just cant wait for Step Up. Yesss, i just cant wait. hahaha. idk why lehh. its just that, i'm gonna have fun ! Woohoo. Enough warda, enough. haha. Okay so. I was really fed-up about something. Arghhh, why its always me siaaa. WTH ! This is soo nt fair uhh. Whatever :/ Ohh yess, baby, what's wrong with you ? share with me. if i can help, i help okayy ? dont be sad. i dont want to see my bestfriend to be sad like i use too. You have your own decision what's your gonna do next. Make the decision which are the best for you okayy ? & message me when you need me. i will sure to help you okayy darling ? dont worry to much. We are here with you. Your NOT alone okayy ? ;D *smile* Know what ? i love my BESTBESTBESTFRIEND ! (maz) i love my BESTBESTFRIEND (andy) i love my BESTFRIENDS (wanie, saedah, fad) & i love my BOYFRIEND ! haha. there's a diff. Read carefully ;D

Currenly, i'm saving up my money. hahaha. i'm going to buy new clothes & of coz, saving for June holidayy. i know its still long. But who cares. Saving up money is a GOOD thing. haha. NOT ;D & now i have $65. Good or whatt ? hahha. i'm good at planning and saving up my moneyy. LOLOL ;D But sometimes, STRESS ! haha. really. you should try saving up your moneyy. okayy, okayy, okayy ? ;D

No homework this March Holiday. Suppose to have but Mr Yeo has forgotten to give us the maths homework. GOOD or whatt ? hahhaa. Yes ! You know, i like. hahhaa. But wait, i need more practice in my MATHS. Yeaaa, exactly. Grrr. Maths is sooo =.= i can do maths but just that, its difficult to understand. dont you think so ? nope ? yes ? i wonder. hah. okayy soo, i guess i gtg. i've type long enough. i'm tired. haha. shushh. :x take care ppl. enjoy your march holiday alrighttt ? will be updating if there's interesting stories. haha. take care. & BYE lehh.

PS: Day by Day, you make me like i'm worth it. ily ;D