Wednesday, February 13, 2008

a little hope for him, i want him back :(


HELLO ! Okayy actually, i'm lazy to update but my dear GUNDU make me update. hah. Soo yeaa, meet him just now. I thought he wanna said something which he said REALLY URGENT. But at last nothing. Instead he gave me a chocolate. Awwwwwwww, so sweet of you eh dear GUNDU aka gunri aka azri. hah. Actually i dont wanna took it BUT he pinch me. =.= Friday ehk, WATCH OUT ! *wekk !* && i LOVE THE CHOC ; I LOVE THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME THAT. So basically i'm happy. IDK WHY. Only God know :D

Soo tomorrow is V-Dayy, Ohhhhhh. haish. I wish i could celebrate with him. HAISH.Nvmmm. Okayy, i gtg. Ohh yahhh, here are some uuotes. Enjoy.

So take care what you wish for,
It might come true. But that September sky
How it whispered "I love you."
But I couldn't take it any longer.

The warmth of your embrace
Melts my frostbitten spirit
You speak the truth and I hear it
The words are I love you
And I have to believe in you

Every now and then,those three little words slip out. No, not "I miss you." And no, not "I hate you." But I LOVE you. And for an instant, I can't stand myself. Because I know you never thought about me half as much as I thought about you. Because I can't stop thinking about you.I can't get you out of my head-from under my skin.

She missed him. She ached after him. Constantly, the entire time theywere apart. Every single song on that radio was written about him andevery single star in that sky was another mile that separated them.

To forget somebody isn't possible. Deep inside, you remember everything. You may not think of them for years at a time but you don't know how to forget. You can recall the way they smiled when they were happy and the way their face showed no expression when they couldn't find their way.