Friday, February 01, 2008



Above Pic, that's how exactly i feel NOW. Ohhmygod, Why this things happen againn ? Please. i have enough. Its STUPID; Yes, i know. But its feel good okay ? Hurting myself is better that hurting you. Really. I Swear. First time hurting myself over something. I LOVE YOU. Yes, You. Why must this happen ? Why ? i dont want to be apart from you because I LOVE YOU. i dont want to go away from you because I LOVE YOU. i dont want to hurt you because I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. YES ! i mean it ! Butt Whyy ? Whyy ? Whyyy ? Haish. I hurt myself because i cant take it anymore. i love you, i love you, i love you ! Ohh mann. Get it ? & Fyi, i just wanna hurt myself. NOT because of him or what. NO. dont get me wrong. I'm the one. You ppl would say ' Ur, Stuppid ' Yess, I'M STUPID DUMBASSSS. Wow ! Frm now onwards, Youu ppl should call me 'Warda Stupid DumbAsss'. COOL name ? hah. Yeaaa, i know :] Ohhh FORK, i'm doing it because there's a GOOD reason. I mean, VERYYY GOOD.

1) Does it hurt seeing my hands ? Well, its for you to feel how hurt am i when you SHOW that. ( bukan tk sengaje, Yes i know. But the SECOND time ? SENGAJE ? )

2) I want to show you how MUCH i love you. if i dont love you, i wont do this thing.


Haishh, i wanna be with you forever. FOREVER ! but, ahhhh. i'm just speechless lah ehkk. Tomorrow is our 5Months. Happy ? Yes, i should be happy ! But instead ? WHATTTT ? i should be happy NOW. but NO. i'm not. haishh. Ohhh FORK. & thanks andy n fad for asking me to stop doing it. hah, only them know how i feel THAT TIME. shucks. I love you two lah bestfriends. Hah, Fad has become my bestfriend. Really. He got tell me a secret. x] & yes, of cause andy is my bestbestfriend. there's a diff. anyway. i gtg. i'm dizzy. BYE.



All I Wanted, Is To Be Your Only One.

My knees start to weaken
At the first sight of your face
My heart starts to melt
At the thought of your embrace
Your love flows through me
Like a river flows down its path
Your kiss lifts me up so high
I could probably fall to my death

I really wish that
When I looked into your eyes I could see
Exactly how it is that
You feel about me

I get nervous when you're around me
I feel I could cry when you're away
I dream about you
Every night and day

I want you to know
My last three words will always remain true
Regardless of what I may say or do
You'll always know that
I love you. {: '020907'