Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello Everyone. What a day, so happy but sad at the same time, & angry. Okayy so, i've change my URL. Well, i wanted to keep my blog as a low profile. That's means, Only my loves ones can read. So yeaaaa. heh. Okayy, ignore my previous post abt HIM. Just forget abt what i've said. & I never hate him. Just that i cant's take this anymore. Saying harsh words towards me. i just can't believe you just said that. A Person that you LOVE would say harsh words ? That's so sad okayy ? You ppl should know how i feel :[ Oooooo, hiash. Please cure my heart(: but whatever its is, i wont blog abt you ANYMORE. & I dont blame you. People, dont miss understanding okayy ? :] lovelove you ^^

When all is said and done, you are a part of me. That's the way it was meant to be. People are brought together for a reason, everything happens for a reason. I believe the reason you and me were brought together was because we complete one another. We fill in each other's missing spaces, the empty holes, the blind spots, with love. And if someday God decides to tear us apart, I trust that there is a reason. Cause if there is a reason for love, there is a reason for life beyond it. Agree ? :D

Sch was like SHIT, seriously. Problem KEEP COMING one by one. Ohhh wth. I dont understand what's wrong with YOU PEOPLE. i REALLY dont. Seriously dont. Mannn, this is totally unfair. :/ Idk which one is true. Idk who to believe in. But now, i'll just stick to my favourite CRAZY persons which are MAZsyg & SAIDAHsyg. Heh, they totally ROCK my worldddd. & of coz, my bestBOYfrienddd (andy) haha. i love themmm like hell. Ohhh wait, khairul too ;DDD hahaha. You must wondering who the hell is khairul. Oooo, its for me to know, and for you to find out. He help me alottt. err, alot ker ? hahaha. No2, the one who help me alot is maz & saidah & andy & fad & KHAIRUL. Yeaaaa, that's betterrr. but its the same also rightt ? hahaha :D *selenge/merepek*

MR SAIFUL is totally *merepeekkkkk* He took my UGLY/SELENGE pic. Wthhh ? & He kept disturbing me abt THAT STUPID picc. Ergghhh, aku smack pantat kau baru tau. ahhaha. LIKE REAL. ;DD Wootss, My academic performance is good, just that i'm not satisfied with my result. i need to win ANDYY ! =P Mid-yearr. YES ! mid-yeaaar. ahaha & my mathsss ? Ohhh wth ? i fail. Yes, i FAIL. dont need to sayy. 100% Fail. 18 failer & i'm ONE of themm. Good or whatt ? =.= Ceh, okayy that's all for todayyy. Byee lehhh :DD

PS: just because someone seems happy, doesn't mean they are.