Sunday, February 03, 2008

Helloys, Ohhh shitt. My body is not feeling well. Not because of fever or what. Its just that i'm sooo weak. Goshh, help me Puhh-Lease ? Seriously. My hands & legs are shaking. I just dont know why. I need someone who can make me strong once again. I'm sure that person knows what i mean. Really. My body is just too weak. haishh. Ohhh Wardaaa, what's wrong to youu ? Arghhhh, i dont know. i dont know. Goshh, i've been thinking abt it again & again. Every second without fail. I've been thinking abt the solution. I've been thinking abt what should happen next. Ohhhh asshole. Freakoo. This is really too much. Yes, too much. Arghhhhhhhhhh ! Nvm. Some Quotes here. Read it.

01.
A relationship isn't perfect; it has its good times & its bad times, & when you argue, you make up no matter how bad it is. Cheating is forgivable, but if you love the person like you say you do, there is no reason to cheat because they are the only person you need. Love is forever even if you break up; if you loved the person when you break up, you still will. Love isn't about age; age is just a number. It's about how you treat each other, not how old they are. Love hurts & sometimes relationships don't work out & you will cry, but you will find true love one day. You'll never know when love is going to hit you, & when it hits you, it will hit hard. Once it hits, its hard to get back up again. Love hurts, but it's worth the pain.

02.
Bad things are always going to happen in life. People will hurt you. But you cant use that as an excuse to hurt someone back. You'll only hurt yourself.

03.
She told him she loved him though she knew what the consequences would be. Girl falls for boy, girl falls much harder than boy, and girl gets hurt. She knows the past will repeat itself and her broken heart will shatter even more. Something in her mind tells her not to give up. The hope is still there even after everything he put her through.

04.
she's classy, unlike other girls, she knows herself and she knows that she's not perfect, but she spends her time having fun and doing the best with what she's got.

05.
If you don't go after what you want, you'll never get it. if you don't ask, the answer is always no. if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.

06.
i love you with every little piece of my heart. my hearts beat slowly when we're apart. you mean the world to me i'd be lost without you. with you is where i wanna be.

Ps: OHH BABY, I LOVE YOUUU ! (arghh)