Saturday, February 02, 2008

Second post of the day. Stop it lah ehkk. Muker Stop it. Muker TK PERLU nie semua. Seriously. Muker stop it. Tk perlu semua ni ehk. See your face, make me pissed off EASILY. I Swear. I was browsing your pic & i feel like punching your face. Like maz say 'muker nk kene tumbuk dari aku' . i was laughing like hell. Okayy lahh, MUKER LAST WARNING. LAST WARNING. hah. OMFG. Mum notice my hand.

Mum- 'Asl ngan tangan kau ? Sampai terkopek gitu.'
Me- 'What ? Ohhh, nothing lah. Terkene pisau.' *fakesmile*
Mum- 'Mcm maner boleh terkene pisau ?' *serious face*
Me- 'err, entah. mcm gitu kot'
Mum-'Kau jgn main2 ehkk. Sepak muker kau.'
Me- *Whispering* 'Sepak ah.'

So that's was it all abt. Ohhh shit. Tipu sunat tk salahh kann, kann kann ? Sorry mum. Not my intention to bluff you. But its for your own good. hah. okay gtg. Sister yelling asking me to stop blogging. Only 5mins right ? Freako. hah. BYE.

Ps: DONT IGNORE ME PLEASE ? :(